Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Recent updates:

• Lia and Mia, identical twins, have arrived today
  • Angelina joined the project
  • Karol left the project
  • Nora left the project
  • RLC Replay shortcuts: L - fast-forward, J - rewind, K - stop/play, F - fullscreen, right/left arrow - change camera, shift + right/left arrow - change apartment

More updates are coming. Stay tuned!

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

They have not unpack yet. What i can see of the suitcase there just passing through. 30 day my be. If RLC gone back to getting models then they only stay 30 days

They could buy a whole other suitcase worth of clothes while they are here, what they bring really does not let us know how long they will say. Im not getting too exited about them yet until i see how they are, yes they are hot but that's not everything.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Recent updates:

• Lia and Mia, identical twins, have arrived today
  • Angelina joined the project
  • Karol left the project
  • Nora left the project
  • RLC Replay shortcuts: L - fast-forward, J - rewind, K - stop/play, F - fullscreen, right/left arrow - change camera, shift + right/left arrow - change apartment

More updates are coming. Stay tuned!

Thanks for answering my question.  If this was an email, I did not get it.  In any event, since RLC have chosen to put twins into this project, other than eye candy, you will see nothing more.  Just like Rita and a host of others.