Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I still don't know if we'll get any more nudity than we're getting now to be honest from the twins...That's not a critisism, if that's all they're comfortable with, it's just an observation...

History tells us that for most girls nudity on RLC becomes more comfortable - maybe not Sia, Candy and a few others - and they've only been here in a week. I think they are doing quite well even if I find them dull. I hope theya re not here for more than 1 month unless in those last 2 months they get very drunk and xxxperiment :biggrin: which won't happen. :sad:

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

WOW film for the twins and Jes and Rus went upstairs .....

I did not see that comming ... but i still think it will be no sex today ... even if hope i am wrong

most likely ... rus take a shower without Jessica

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

History tells us that for most girls nudity on RLC becomes more comfortable - maybe not Sia, Candy and a few others - and they've only been here in a week. I think they are doing quite well even if I find them dull. I hope theya re not here for more than 1 month unless in those last 2 months they get very drunk and xxxperiment :biggrin: which won't happen. :sad:

I know it's early days but there's something about the body language that tells me the semi nudity is almost forced and doesn't come natural. We barely get any full nudity even when they're in each other's company in the BR, and they'll never bate in there unless the other has gone out, and that won't happen...:sad:

But they are easy on the eye...:blush:

• Upvote 1