Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, wathou said:

HO MY GOD ! we are going to see a couple having sex ! Brace yourself it is so extra-ordinary OMG ! :dodgy:

And when he is gay, as some here have suspected? And go with a good (best) friend in the tub? - We will see. I think we will see no sex.

7 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I am sure Mr Box is masturbating in a frenzy at the sight of Rus's bare arse :biggrin:

Just playing Boxxy :tongue:

... the best ever ... ::) 

7 minutes ago, Benfold said:

How about some positive thinking? It could very likely happen!

... i hope but i would bet against it. Anyway, i like that rus and his "bare arse" is there. ... :biggrin:

1 minute ago, cwouters said:

And when he is gay, as some here have suspected? And go with a good (best) friend in the tub? - We will see. I think we will see no sex.

If she doesn't have sex with him today, after that bath .... Or maybe they did it before coming in who knows ^^ 

In my time as a student, and sharing a floor, I never lived it, since in our case, we were very respectful of that, and we did not stay on the floor, when one of us was bringing a girl home.
But it must be rather humiliating or at least strange, the situation of the twins.

It would have been much better, that the twins had gone to B2, at least they do not have to be in a rather uncomfortable situation

• Upvote 1