Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Just a question, dear friend ... I've seen in the post that Nicole would have requested to have Michelle's room when she was leaving... Personnaly, I would prefer to see Danaya in that room for the following reasons:  

1) She has already been here in the project.

2) She deserves a better room that the one she's having

3) Nicole is very pretty, but she doesn't interact with the others ( always apart) 

What do you think of that ??  

I wanna see Danaya in that room, where she could share good moments with Karol ... 

Agree or not ??  

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just a question, dear friend ... I've seen in the post that Nicole would have requested to have Michelle's room when she was leaving... Personnaly, I would prefer to see Danaya in that room for the following reasons:  

3) Nicole is very pretty, but she doesn't interact with the others ( always apart) 

I wanna see Danaya in that room, where she could share good moments with Karol ... 

Agree or not ??  

No. ... :) .... Nicole should get the room.

3 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Agree or not ??  

I agree. But Nicole has been crying to get into B2 from the day she arrived. Well it appears the Princess has been granted her wish. 

8 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I agree. But Nicole has been crying to get into B2 from the day she arrived. Well it appears the Princess has been granted her wish. 

Can't begrudge her that though, no matter who's side you take in the dispute, Nicole is not fitting in well at B1. Once she goes to B2 she's happier, B1 is happier and the forum is happier because we don't have to have these silly conversations any more

• Upvote 1