Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Karol Top Teaser de RLC

resultado de la imagen de la mujer sumario

I'm sorry, but right now, the champion of entertainment as far as girls, is Heidi, without a doubt. Yesterday made a show, which I believe is within the best moments of RLC, plus they had a sex session, at the height of N & K, in addition, does not detract in anything even better than Masha dust (there I admit discrepancies , As I know that many do not like the G / G game, and prefer to see a couple of balls hanging)
They shared with us their best moments in front of the cameras, without needing to hide.
The one who has not seen it, I encourage you to see the repetition and enjoy a good dust.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

0900 Nicole y Estelle aún charla a alguna 
Estelle utiliza el toilette en CAM9 nuevo 

These girls look like they are not afraid to make their biological needs in front of the cameras. That is a sign that they know how to please many people. Without having to hide anything. On the other hand something as natural as going to the bathroom.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, happyone said:

Karol was more open with her nudity and sexuality than ever before-she was just too tired to bate to orgasm IMHO

Lovely teasing again Karol. I personally love it because I'm pretty sure you're gonna let loose at some stage. 1st real clear pussy shots in the BR we've had, in NV but sometimes that's better than poor lighting. It all kicked off with Heidi tonight and it was pretty spectacular, but you were as sensual and sexy as ever...:heart:

• Upvote 1