Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

angel thank you for not showing to much when you bate I will still wait and watch you all I can just wish you wasn't so damn hot then I could watch some of the other girls to but when your home I have to watch you   good night  angel

• Upvote 1

Just trying to catch up on replay. Another nice bate from Angel. I love watching these because her orgasms are 100% genuine. She obviously likes the furious rubbing of the clit technique, which I've got to admit, sounds very appealing and I'd go along with that...:biggrin:

But she's still toying with us. She kicked the covers off before her bate, showing us that lovely pussy, but then pulled them half way up before her bate, so again the view was a little obscured. She's a little tease, but also very very watchable...:angel:

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, wathou said:

Estelle is crying right now :cry: even if i'm not a big fan of her i hate saying women cry :cry: Hope everything is ok :X 

I feel genuinely sorry for Estelle.  Nicol scammed her into coming here just like she scammed RLc into moving her into B2 and the main bedroom, which by the way should have gone to Dayana.  Then she essentially leaves Estelle stranded in the apartment while she runs and around with her boyfriend and shops for clothes.  If not for Angelina Estelle might never have seen any of the city.  Look, let's face it, she's not really very good looking and seems to have lived in Nicole's shadow.  Moreover, while she is here, she's got to listen to Nicole fight with the other girls because she's such a greedy, selfish ass and has to more or less side with Nicole or is a the very least, guilty via association.  I rarely tune into B2 any more because I can no longer stand Nicole.  To think for a while she was my favorite girl.  *sigh*

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I feel genuinely sorry for Estelle.  Nicol scammed her into coming here just like she scammed RLc into moving her into B2 and the main bedroom, which by the way should have gone to Dayana.  Then she essentially leaves Estelle stranded in the apartment while she runs and around with her boyfriend and shops for clothes.  If not for Angelina Estelle might never have seen any of the city.  Look, let's face it, she's not really very good looking and seems to have lived in Nicole's shadow.  Moreover, while she is here, she's got to listen to Nicole fight with the other girls because she's such a greedy, selfish ass and has to more or less side with Nicole or is a the very least, guilty via association.  I rarely tune into B2 any more because I can no longer stand Nicole.  To think for a while she was my favorite girl.  *sigh*

Nicole is the only one worth watching in that apartment, imo.

15 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

Nicole is the only one worth watching in that apartment, imo.

Better enjoy her while she's there. Her time with the Project is winding down. she has 19 days left, then she'll be Leaving on a Jet Plane.  

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

boy tripod has Nicole got you scammed

Nah, I'm just not the type that falls in love with people on the internet, unlike many here.  Nicole delivers, which can't be said for any of the other girls in B2, especially Dayana (good Lord, her visa has got to be up by now surely).