Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

You can only Recycle them for so long then their act gets Stale. Once they have been with the Project for 2 or 3 Tours they should move on to the Next Chapter of their Lives wherever that may take them.

I've always been a fan of new blood...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

They have been doing the exact same thing for 6 years now on RLC,,,I stopped complaining 5 years ago when I saw that no matter what I complained about to RLC,,things will remain the same. And it pretty much has,,,so what would complaining another 6 years accomplish? Absolutely nothing Snakeater,,And that's what RLC says on it's website,,that these ladies will do regular stuff just like everyday people. It just so happens that these ladies are being filmed doing it. While all of us are watching and some are complaining.

5 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Euromike I could care less whether the girls bate, screw or jump up and down on a trampoline. But laying in bed all day or lined up in bed talking all day is very boring. At least move around the apt. excercise or do housework . But at least move. I do not stay at any one apt. more than a few min. at a time. I usually have the tv and 2 computers going at once. The computers have entirelly different things going at one time. That is just to keep from getting bored.

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

You can only Recycle them for so long then their act gets Stale. Once they have been with the Project for 2 or 3 Tours they should move on to the Next Chapter of their Lives wherever that may take them.

... it is not only this ... they need to find girls that agree to the idea of the project. ... Girls like the twins, only there for some very strange teasing shows (endlessly repeated) are killing everything. 

If they can not find girls for two apartments, it would be better to close one and go back to just one place. RLC need quality and not quantity. 

5 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Euromike I could care less whether the girls bate, screw or jump up and down on a trampoline. But laying in bed all day or lined up in bed talking all day is very boring. At least move around the apt. excercise or do housework . But at least move. I do not stay at any one apt. more than a few min. at a time. I usually have the tv and 2 computers going at once. The computers have entirelly different things going at one time. That is just to keep from getting bored.

Bate, exercise, housework.....that Angel isn't it, and all naked...:heart:

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

They have been doing the exact same thing for 6 years now on RLC,,,I stopped complaining 5 years ago when I saw that no matter what I complained about to RLC,,things will remain the same. And it pretty much has,,,so what would complaining another 6 years accomplish? Absolutely nothing Snakeater,,And that's what RLC says on it's website,,that these ladies will do regular stuff just like everyday people. It just so happens that these ladies are being filmed doing it. While all of us are watching and some are complaining.

The point is that they do not have a normal life at this place. ... They keep so much outside that would be normal to see and replaced it with this stupid teasing shows. ... It is just sad. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I REALLY WANNA ASK ALL OF YOU,,,,,,,,ARE YOU GUYS OR WILL YOU GUYS EVER BE COMPLETELY SATISFIED 100% WITH ANY LADY OR ANY GROUP OF LADIES THAT ENTER RLC?,,,,,, I WOULD CALL THIS THE "SPOILED LITTLE BRAT SYNDROME"

YOU GUYS HAVE BECOME TOO SPOILED,,I REMEMBER WHEN THERE WAS A TIME THAT YOU HAD TO WAIT WEEKS TO SEE A NAKED GIRL,,YOU HAD TO WAIT AN ETERNITY TO EVEN SEE MASTURBATION IN THE OPEN,,,,BUT OVER THE YEARS WE HAVE ALL PRETTY MUCH HAD ALL OUR DREAMS AND WISHES FULFILLED BY ALL THESE WOMEN,,THEY HAVE PRETTY MUCH DONE EVERYTHING WE EVER WANTED TO SEE.

IT WOULD BE LIKE A KID WHO ABSOLUTELY LOVES CAKE,,,BUT ONE DAY HE GETS LOCKED AWAY IN THE BAKERY SURROUNDED BY THOUSANDS OF CAKES,,AFTER A WEEK OF EATING NOTHING BUT CAKE,,IT NOW HAS LOST IT'S APPEAL TO THAT FAT KID...AND THE VERY LAST THING THAT HE EVER WANTS TO SEE AGAIN IS ANOTHER SLICE OF CAKE.

YOU GUYS HAVE PRETTY MUCH SEEN IT ALL NOW,,,AND YOU ARE NOW BORED TO DEATH,,,,I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING MORE THESE LADIES CAN EVER DO TO TOP ANYTHING THAT HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE,,,YOU GUYS GOT SPOILED ON THE NIGHT OF THE LESBIAN ORGY,,AND EVER SINCE THEN NOTHING ELSE WILL BE UP TO PAR OR BE OF ANY INTEREST TO ANYONE HERE.

DON'T BELIEVE ME,,,GO BACK AND LOOK AT YOUR OWN COMMENTS AND TELL ME HOW DO YOU SOUND TO YOURSELVES,,,LOOK AT THE THINGS YOU ARE NOW COMPLAINING ABOUT,,AND THINK BACK 3 YEARS AGO,,YOU WOULD GO NUTS AND BE LOVING EVERY SINGLE SECOND IF YOU WERE SEEING WHAT YOU ARE SEEING NOW.

IT'S GETTING HARDER AND HARDER TO PLEASE THE MASSES.:cool:

You can't put the genie back in the bottle and the return of Nora and the parties she encouraged told us that. And look at the new voyeur sites, RLC need to think very carefully about their product - either give up with Barca and go back to what they are really good at, the couples or find some way of making sure the best days come back to Barca. I bet they thought Irma and Belle would work to but they put her in the wrong apartment. 

• Upvote 1

You just touched on a great point BB,,,sometimes it's not just about any one girl,,it's a combination of 3 girls that does the trick,,,I loved it when it was Irma, Ilona and Anna. Rita,Kristy and Kamila Lola Belle and Megan.:heart:

Just like with Playing cards you could Mix and match t get the best combination of ladies.

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

There have only been 3 great periods since it reopened:

1, Irma, Ilona and Anna - maybe tame compared to 2. but they really upped the bar.

2. The Party Girls - until the happy Juice went but even after Belle and Becca tried to keep it going for a couple of weeks

3. Nora, Irma, Jess and Nicole but B2 was a dead loss at that time

I would only say ditch the Twins, move Angel to another room - it's meant for 2 - and bring in 4 girls, 2 of whom must be Lola and another party girl. The other 2 can be whoever so long as they will play a full role and are not shy.

• Upvote 1

But my point is when will it ever end..you know we can't go back to those days,,,,ok,,,what is your suggestion as to what would absolutely blow our minds right now ,that we haven't seen yet?::):angel:

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

You can't put the genie back in the bottle and the return of Nora and the parties she encouraged told us that. And look at the new voyeur sites, RLC need to think very carefully about their product - either give up with Barca and go back to what they are really good at, the couples or find some way of making sure the best days come back to Barca. I bet they thought Irma and Belle would work to but they put her in the wrong apartment. 

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

You just touched on a great point BB,,,sometimes it's not just about any one girl,,it's a combination of 3 girls that does the trick,,,I loved it when it was Irma, Ilona and Anna. Rita,Kristy and Kamila Lola Belle and Megan.:heart:

Just like with Playing cards you could Mix and match t get the best combination of ladies.

But Belle and Irma should have worked. Friends who have both a fair bit of experience with the ladies and it seems genuinely like the ladies who have done almost everything on camera and get wild after a few drinks, but for some reason and I'm sure it wasn't to do with Irma, it never happened on camera, although my feeling is that it COULD (only could) have done off camera.

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Hey hey hey. Don't get rid of Belle she just needs a push. Yes we know it won't happen

Just remembering what Belle and Stella showed in the past there seems to be a lot of potential in this girls. ... but ... Currently, it all outside only. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I REALLY WANNA ASK ALL OF YOU,,,,,,,,ARE YOU GUYS OR WILL YOU GUYS EVER BE COMPLETELY SATISFIED 100% WITH ANY LADY OR ANY GROUP OF LADIES THAT ENTER RLC?,,,,,, I WOULD CALL THIS THE "SPOILED LITTLE BRAT SYNDROME"

YOU GUYS HAVE BECOME TOO SPOILED,,I REMEMBER WHEN THERE WAS A TIME THAT YOU HAD TO WAIT WEEKS TO SEE A NAKED GIRL,,YOU HAD TO WAIT AN ETERNITY TO EVEN SEE MASTURBATION IN THE OPEN,,,,BUT OVER THE YEARS WE HAVE ALL PRETTY MUCH HAD ALL OUR DREAMS AND WISHES FULFILLED BY ALL THESE WOMEN,,THEY HAVE PRETTY MUCH DONE EVERYTHING WE EVER WANTED TO SEE.

IT WOULD BE LIKE A KID WHO ABSOLUTELY LOVES CAKE,,,BUT ONE DAY HE GETS LOCKED AWAY IN THE BAKERY SURROUNDED BY THOUSANDS OF CAKES,,AFTER A WEEK OF EATING NOTHING BUT CAKE,,IT NOW HAS LOST IT'S APPEAL TO THAT FAT KID...AND THE VERY LAST THING THAT HE EVER WANTS TO SEE AGAIN IS ANOTHER SLICE OF CAKE.

YOU GUYS HAVE PRETTY MUCH SEEN IT ALL NOW,,,AND YOU ARE NOW BORED TO DEATH,,,,I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING MORE THESE LADIES CAN EVER DO TO TOP ANYTHING THAT HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE,,,YOU GUYS GOT SPOILED ON THE NIGHT OF THE LESBIAN ORGY,,AND EVER SINCE THEN NOTHING ELSE WILL BE UP TO PAR OR BE OF ANY INTEREST TO ANYONE HERE.

DON'T BELIEVE ME,,,GO BACK AND LOOK AT YOUR OWN COMMENTS AND TELL ME HOW DO YOU SOUND TO YOURSELVES,,,LOOK AT THE THINGS YOU ARE NOW COMPLAINING ABOUT,,AND THINK BACK 3 YEARS AGO,,YOU WOULD GO NUTS AND BE LOVING EVERY SINGLE SECOND IF YOU WERE SEEING WHAT YOU ARE SEEING NOW.

IT'S GETTING HARDER AND HARDER TO PLEASE THE MASSES.:cool:

I've wanted to post something like this for a while now Mikey, how our expectation levels have changed over time, but wasn't sure how to word it. You've nailed it.. I still really enjoy RLC, but am only really interested in the girls apt. For me, boredom is down to a minimum because it's an ever revolving door and I get excited at the prospect of a new girl coming in...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2