Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

7 minutes ago, vortios said:

The B2 house, I do not think I would stay with an empty room, having in the other house, 4 girls ...
Also, for a change like this would you let B2 die?
I do not think Danaya does a lot of dealing with Nicole and Estelle ...
Commercially that does not make much sense (I think now as an entrepreneur)

If moving to B1 makes Karol happy then yes I'd let B2 fall till they change the girls. Good or bad I prefer the girls in the apartment that makes them happy and relaxed. The more comfortable they are the better for us viewers..:shy:

And if reports are correct Nora is leaving in a few days.

• Upvote 3

Be that as it may, the departure of Karol I think will mark much the stay of Danaya. Why? Danaya has a weak point and it is the relationship with the other girls. It has always cost him the coexistence. She is a woman who is usually locked in her world very easily. Of course this is not a professional opinion, simply and simply, an appreciation of the months in which I have observed.

7 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Just to confirm, that was written by Karol, but we do not know about which girl

Well If I had to guess which one may be leaving I'd say it was Danaya. She hasn't been that happy. To me it was a mistake to bring her back.

Maybe if one of the girls leaves B2 then Estelle can move into that room leaving Nicole with the big room so she can bring guys back to fuck and suck them. I haven't seen her swallow a load of cum in a long time so would like to see that. I actually thought the last two or three sessions with Miguel were very selfish on her part.

Bringing her back wasn't the mistake,,,but bringing her back with nobody to play with was the mistake on RLC's part,,,they should have brought her back to the B#1 apartment with people like Ilona, Adele or Irma that she knows and are familiar with,,,if they had done that then she would have been more excited and interesting from day one.:shy::biggrin:

22 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Well If I had to guess which one may be leaving I'd say it was Danaya. She hasn't been that happy. To me it was a mistake to bring her back.

• Upvote 6

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

So it's still a mystery then...:huh:

I hate to say it but why would karol take the stuff she just bought out of the boxes and then pack it I'm don't think she would do that if she was going to b1 I hope not but I think she is leaving

12 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Bringing her back wasn't the mistake,,,but bringing her back with nobody to play with was the mistake on RLC's part,,,they should have brought her back to the B#1 apartment with people like Ilona, Adele or Irma that she knows and are familiar with,,,if they had done that then she would have been more excited and interesting from day one.:shy::biggrin:

Still, we have seen more of Danaya this time than last time, and she did latch onto Karol quite quickly so she did have someone to play with. Plus we got to see Danaya with Irma, which on a personal level is the thing I wanted to see more than anything.

Plus we do not know that Danaya is leaving yet, I believe she will be here for a couple more weeks

• Upvote 4