Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Her teasing, not anyone' s teasing, just Karol's teasing, captivated and mesmerised me. Apart from the fact she's beautiful, sexy, seductive and sensual, it was the teasing and the expectation that I knew she'd do that little bit more every day that had me spellbound. Her openess would be there for all to see in the next few days. I'm sure of it, but unfortunately that opportunity's been taken away from us. I'm not saying my goodbyes to her yet until I see a name up in B1, but I fear the worst. She enjoyed it here so there's no reason for her not to return....She was  is a breath of fresh air...:heart:

I think in Karol's case she is leaving of her own accord, so nothing has been 'taken away from us' as such. I think she'll be back though, in a few months 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

I think in Karol's case she is leaving of her own accord, so nothing has been 'taken away from us' as such. I think she'll be back though, in a few months 

I didn't really mean that Ben. I think she's had a better offer and I'm sure she'll return. She's only been here a month but when (hopefully) she does return she'll already be a legend to us...And I can wait...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well she's pretty much packed. So what I'm hoping for soon is B1 going UM. Hopefully that will suggest our gorgeous girl is going there...

I'm just trying to remain optimistic guys, which isn't usually me....:dodgy:

Hell Naga my Idea was far fetched, but a hell of a lot more optimistic. Also better then shit in China

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, wathou said:

Seriously those night out with irma are strange last they out at about the same time but they wore casual clothe now they were wearing nice black dresses Oo 

It's totally normal for these type of girls.....nothing strange about their lifestyle,  it's just a Real Life Normal lifestyle!!

2 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

have they ever left on sunday

I do not think so. It seems the have no cleaning- and/or "welcome" -staff on sundays (look noras room).

But Nora is different. She lives in Spain. She moves home, or in Carinas/ Sabrinas apt..