Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've watch most of it again and, although I think Angel and Danaya were wise to stay out of it, I was surprised and a bit sad at especially Angel's reaction to it, thinking it was really funny...:confused:

I don't blame either one for their reaction.. What were they going to do about it? As you say they stayed out of it as they should have. They got woke up in the middle of the night by it.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've watch most of it again and, although I think Angel and Danaya were wise to stay out of it, I was surprised and a bit sad at especially Angel's reaction to it, thinking it was really funny...:confused:

her reaction was the strangest to me too,  laugh and then after it's over masturbate?

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

I don't blame either one for their reaction.. What were they going to do about it? As you say they stayed out of it as they should have. They got woke up in the middle of the night by it.

It must have made Angel horny cos she then had a bate...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, delong1 said:

Yeah they eventually came to blows in the hall and living room estelle has quite the punch, almost immediately blackened nicoles eye

If this is the case. It may be the best, if both will move out. ... I need to watch my recording again.

It is sad. I liked them both.

THERE WAS NO "REAL FIGHT" LAST NIGHT,,,THE ENTIRE THING WAS "SCRIPTED AND FAKE" TO GET VIEWERS,,,,THOSE WERE FAKE PUNCHES,, FAKE HAIR PULLING AND FAKE BLOOD,,,THE ARGUING WAS SCRIPTED AND THE GIRLS DON'T HATE EACH OTHER,,THEY ARE ACTUALLY ACTRESSES BROUGHT ON BY RLC TO STAGE A FIGHT SCENE TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE REAL LIFE.:biggrin::biggrin:

WHERE ARE THE USUAL PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO SCREAM FAKE,,,WHY ARE THEY NOT SAYING IT NOW?:dodgy::sleepy:

THIS WAS OBVIOUSLY STAGED TO BRING IN MORE VIEWERS,,,,WE ALWAYS HAD BEEFS AND A LITTLE ARGUING BUT NEVER AN ALL OUT BAR BRAWL,,,SO NICOLE AND ESTELLE CONGRATULATIONS FOR BEING THE FIRST 2 LADIES TO GO DOWN IN RLC'S HISTORY FOR FIGHTING :biggrin::biggrin:

Funny-Television-Show-Host-Girls-Fightingiphy.gifchrstina-fighting-gif-o.gifgiphy.giftumblr_mgnelsolUc1r396who1_500.gif

GIRLFIGHT.jpg.4efa63411dc84284e089a2d9e470a6db.jpg

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

If this is the case. It may be the best, if both will move out. ... I need to watch my recording again.

It is sad. I liked them both.

It's really sad MrB. You know Nicole was my number 1 for so long, Estelle seems like a nice girl and they got on really well. This will be a huge test of their friendship if they can patch this one up. Obviously it was something serious to drag on for so long and then explode into a real fight. I wonder if they both said stuff they now regret...

If that's the case, I hope they're mature enough to kiss and make up. Not sure Nicole is though unfortunately, Estelle kept on at her and when she jestured something and showed her tits  Nicole just lost it...

Whether they make up or not, I'm not sure we'll get to see because they could be going....:cry:

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

THERE WAS NO "REAL FIGHT" LAST NIGHT,,,THE ENTIRE THING WAS "SCRIPTED AND FAKE" TO GET VIEWERS,,,,THOSE WERE FAKE PUNCHES,, FAKE HAIR PULLING AND FAKE BLOOD,,,THE ARGUING WAS SCRIPTED AND THE GIRLS DON'T HATE EACH OTHER,,THEY ARE ACTUALLY ACTRESSES BROUGHT ON BY RLC TO STAGE A FIGHT SCENE TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE REAL LIFE.:biggrin::biggrin:

You can bet your bottom dollar Mike that there will be someone out there that thinks that...:confused:

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

[...]
Estelle kept on at her and when she jestured something and showed her tits  Nicole just lost it...
[...]

Yhea i don't understand russian, but it looked like estelle was calling nicole a whore for showing her tatas then ... you know the rest :X 

• Upvote 1