Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Seems pretty clear that both Nicole and Estelle should head home. Them rooming together was always a bad idea from a viewer's perspective, and now it's a disaster on their end as well. Nicole can be entertaining when she has her own room but she's pretty much proven she can't live peacefully with other girls. I guess maybe Estelle could stay, but she's done nothing to show that she would be entertaining on her own and she bares a decent amount of the blame for escalating that fight into something physical.

Wasn't Danaya supposed to leave soon too? For some reason I had the 15th in my head, but that's obviously wrong. I wouldn't mind seeing Angelina with 2 new girls. She seems like she's willing to have fun, but she's been dumped into a pretty crappy situation.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, timber said:

Wasn't Danaya supposed to leave soon too? For some reason I had the 15th in my head, but that's obviously wrong.

At some point that was something she mentioned, but now it appears that she wants to stay the full 3 months

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

At some point that was something she mentioned, but now it appears that she wants to stay the full 3 months

Ah. Well, I hope she and Irma start interacting again. She seems to bring the best out of Danaya.

• Upvote 1