Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

Just now, Snakeater said:

I was wrong. Maybe she is changeing her ways.

I think Michelle's been in a bit of a funk for a few days, been feeling ill and a bit miserable. But she was very active at the B1 party the other day and it looks like she's feeling much better, hopefully she'll continue having fun with the girls because she was getting a bit isolated

Also, if you wanted to put a cynics head on, you could say that they DO in fact get paid extra for being naked, because we know they get bonuses from RLC for putting on a show

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

Then again they are all in bed but are covered up in towels or a robe.

It wasn't anything to do with Michelle though, neither Karol nor Danaya ever hang out naked with the other girls (Danaya and Ilona excepted.) If Irma was here you can be sure she would be naked :biggrin:

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

I think Michelle's been in a bit of a funk for a few days, been feeling ill and a bit miserable. But she was very active at the B1 party the other day and it looks like she's feeling much better, hopefully she'll continue having fun with the girls because she was getting a bit isolated

Also, if you wanted to put a cynics head on, you could say that they DO in fact get paid extra for being naked, because we know they get bonuses from RLC for putting on a show

In the past she had a habit of interfering when things would heat up. It was stated at that time she likes to interfere for that reason.

Just now, Snakeater said:

In the past she had a habit of interfering when things would heat up. It was stated at that time she likes to interfere for that reason.

I don't buy that personally, from the conversation between Jasmin and Becca we can ascertain that the bonuses they get are much higher than their actual fee for coming to the apartment, and therefore it doesn't make sense to stop putting on a show for RLC cameras - it's not like it benefits Michelle in any way to stop the nudity.

Plus I'm sure Mich is making a lot more from RLC than she does from her cam shows