Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Replay may be a rip off and may be insulting to premium members and all those things BUT! It has literally given me my life back without having to sacrifice my addiction? And that....is priceless. 

without replay, right now I'd be throwing this day out and figuring out how I can watch as much as possible and put everything else off but I'm just ? 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Homer Simpson. said:

and i think that Dayana is not in good terms with Ilona since she live together in B1. Irma are a friend of Ilona, Dayana is good friend of Adele (Adele is not friend of Ilona) so i wonder how D and I  can have a friendly relationship. That will be fake relationship as a lot of relation here

Hopefully Ilona and Danaya sorted that out, it was only over money.

2 minutes ago, Homer Simpson. said:

and i think that Dayana is not in good terms with Ilona since she live together in B1. Irma are a friend of Ilona, Dayana is good friend of Adele (Adele is not friend of Ilona) so i wonder how D and I  can have a friendly relationship. That will be fake relationship as a lot of relation here

This doesn't make any sense. Why have you mentioned Adele?

2 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

Replay may be a rip off and may be insulting to premium members and all those things BUT! It has literally given me my life back without having to sacrifice my addiction? And that....is priceless. 

without replay, right now I'd be throwing this day out and figuring out how I can watch as much as possible and put everything else off but I'm just ? 

I wish I'd had replay with Belle, then i wouldn't have been jumping all over the place ... at parties she tended to move a lot.

• Upvote 1

il y a 3 minutes, sulzer25059 a dit :

Hopefully Ilona and Danaya sorted that out, it was only over money.

yes absoluty sulzer,  ilona has probably paid her debt, no problem about it,  but i'm not sure that Dayana become suspicious since that. Hope not....but i doubt