Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

I doubt very much Belle read our posts but she did suddenly get naked immediately after 3 or 4 posts by me LOL and then I have really enjoyed watching her sexy dancing, not very naked yet but a couple of flashes. Next step add alcohol and get naked, next step in the LR making use of the furniture to bend on and twerk and final step in glorious light on Cam 11 no holds barred. Last night she said some very sexy things including a line like SMG's "You can put it anywhere" in Cruel Intentions - I'm big Buffy fan.
Alex showing her the carrots and Belle asking him where he'd like to put them ... and she wasn't being innocent. There was a great one later on which I am going to look for.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I doubt very much Belle read our posts but she did suddenly get naked immediately after 3 or 4 posts by me LOL and then I have really enjoye dwatching her sex dancing, not very naked yet but a couple of flashes. Next step add alcohol and get naked, next step in the LR making use of the furniture to bend on and twerk and final step in glorious light on Cam 12 no holds barred. Last night she said some very sexy things including a line line SMG's "You can put it anywhere" in Cruel Intentions - I'm big Buffy fan.
Alex showing her the carrots and Belle asking him where he'd like to put them ... and she wasn't being innocent. There was a great one later on which I am going to look for.

She was intending to drink tonight BB she poured a full glass of wine but never drank it !!!!!

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

We probably know how the night will pan out in Angel's room, but I'll still be glued to her! 

Plus I've already tasted her tonight, and it was very nice indeed...:biggrin:

The night vision is great on cam7. Angel, pet, can you come over to my side of the bed please...:heart:

17 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

She was intending to drink tonight BB she poured a full glass of wine but never drank it !!!!!

We could have missed an even better show ... probably not and the phone call inspired her to dance.

• Upvote 1