Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

18 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok I've settled down now....:cry:

Thank you Angel for sharing with us another beautiful sensual self satisfying moment with us...You are a total star...:biggrin:

This girl is 30 years of age, so she isn't inexperienced in giving herself a bit of TLC. She has a style which obviously she's more than happy with and it certainly works for her, which at the end of the day, is all that matters.

We shouldn't get bored with it. We shouldn't moan on that she hides her face, although tonight she gave us some genuine facial expressions, we shouldn't winge about the fact she half covers herself, although tonight she didn't. I just enjoy the fact she's sharing these intimate moments with us, very regularly. I can't understand why anyone is complaining...

If she kicked the covers off, we'd get no better view on Cam7 than we are now and Cam 8 is a bit far away to make it any better...

I love this girl and, for me, is the star of B1 and B2 right now...:angel::heart:

If you say so.

20 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok I've settled down now....:cry:

Thank you Angel for sharing with us another beautiful sensual self satisfying moment with us...You are a total star...:biggrin:

This girl is 30 years of age, so she isn't inexperienced in giving herself a bit of TLC. She has a style which obviously she's more than happy with and it certainly works for her, which at the end of the day, is all that matters.

We shouldn't get bored with it. We shouldn't moan on that she hides her face, although tonight she gave us some genuine facial expressions, we shouldn't winge about the fact she half covers herself, although tonight she didn't. I just enjoy the fact she's sharing these intimate moments with us, very regularly. I can't understand why anyone is complaining...

If she kicked the covers off, we'd get no better view on Cam7 than we are now and Cam 8 is a bit far away to make it any better...

I love this girl and, for me, is the star of B1 and B2 right now...:angel::heart:

And we should not say that no one would notice it, when RLC replace the livestream from her bating with a record.

9 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well I wonder what the girls have in store for us this friday night in Barca...::)

Good chance Gina and the twins with be enjoying each others company, maybe watching a movie in their room on the phone, Angel doesn't usually come back that early, then nice bath and chill time, maybe a half hidden bate in the early hours, never sure what Irma will be up to, anybodies guess, Stella will come in half pissed again and Bell will be on her phone most of the night, fully dressed...

Or I could be totally wrong about all the girls and they could end up having a 7 girl lesbian no holds barred orgy...:dodgy:

Just killing time here guys till all the action kicks off...:dodgy:

I've done quite well with prediction guys, even though I was only killing time. 

Gina ended up with the twins (not hard to predict) They went out but then ended up in the twins room watching something on the phone. Angel came back and basically chilled a bit before a lovely bating session, less covered than normal. Belle went out but has been glued to her phone since she come in, until now. I got Irma right because I wasn't sure what she'd be up to (:dodgy:) And there's now only Stella to account for, who  suspect will come in half cut as usual...:biggrin:

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So you think Irma, Stella, Lia and Mia, Gina and Belle are doing more in \barca right now than Angel...:dodgy:

Angel is a good looking lady with a nice personality. I watched her bate and to me it's boring.    And she isn't the body type I prefer. I like more curves. 

I'll leave it at that. There's been enough BS on here today about Belle and I won't add to it about any girl. I'm not in the mode .It's beer and pizza time.

• Upvote 1

Well that was a nice bate, mostly uncovered and she took her time to reach a great orgasm.

I too appreciate the fact that she is only trying to reach her climax, and not overplaying it for the cams like many of the RLC tenants.

The camera setup in this room is abysmal (, but you can't really blame the girls for that. Cam 8 is so far from the bed that you practicaly need binoculars to see anything. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Angel is a good looking lady with a nice personality. I watched her bate and to me it's boring.    And she isn't the body type I prefer. I like more curves. 

I'll leave it at that. There's been enough BS on here today about Belle and I won't add to it about any girl. I'm not in the mode .It's beer and pizza time.

More curves....like My Girl Nicole!!...so I've converted you DES...:biggrin:

Enjoy your beer and pizza mate, I'm off to bed...Goodnight and see you tomorrow...:sleepy:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DES7469 said:

However boring it was and I must admit I cut away to look at other feeds and missed the orgasm later it was better than Stesha's.

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

0312 Belle to bed -  iights off

And topless at last - 10 nights to reach that stage and she almost shut her door. Well after another invisible shower bath she started to get naked again and the sexy dancing was a bit of a surprise. Irma's not long left now and Belle should make the best of use of her. I really want to see them dance in one of the LRs pants off, twerking as though their lives depended on it as the Twins make a vain attempt to join in. 

I wonder what that big X is against in one of her 2 notebooks. 2 notebooks ... 2 phones ... one ring to rule them all and make people forgot she had it last time.