Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

Another problem she has is her flatmates. Angelina goes out and gets up early so no late night partying in LR and 50% of the time Gina is in B1 lying around naked or topless with The Twins. If Belle were feeling up that would be great but apart from yesterday before she went out, she's only been really animated with Alex and Irma. BTW I am pleased to report Daughter Belle isn't pregnant.

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ride that pony BB...:biggrin:

I may have ridden Red Rum once but it was almost certainly one of Ginger McCain's horses - absolutely no idea why my dad had taken me to Southport Sands at that time in the morning a decade before Lee Mack was a stable boy there.

I of course would rather Belle was riding me.

• Upvote 1

13:53 Belle's down on the carpet of the LR with her laptop. about to exercise without clingfilm. She's on all fours. Now if I could just get behind her like the Invisible Man - naughty naughty but I can't help thinking that way. She's not really the best at this kind of stuff - no better than the Twins - and she's more Masha than Jess or The Goddess.

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

She really needs to do naked yoga with Angel, who I think I saw wearing panties this morning which is a shame :biggrin:

No yoga at all this morning and last 2 morning's she wore skimpy panties when doing it...:cry:

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

No yoga at all this morning and last 2 morning's she wore skimpy panties when doing it...:cry:

Days merge in to one. I didn't see how I was awake to se it so I must of been thinking of yesterday.