Barcelona Apt. #2 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

StnCld316

2 hours ago, bud2966 said:

to bad that the balcony cam is so far away to see Angelina nude sunbathing

Well yes. Lima used to that at B1 and what Belle was doing out there in B2 we can only guess but sometimes she went out naked maybe carrying something to lie on so I assumed and could well have been right.

16 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I see Belle is still not back. Guess that's why I'm following the other girls.

?? Belle is in her room and she has been there the hole night,,,
Or are you thinking about the "old" Belle ;)

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I see Belle is still not back. Guess that's why I'm following the other girls.

I checked in on her early this morning DES and she was sleeping soundly. Think she got home about 2am looking ok. 

Well Belle is finally making an impression on the top cams. When she was awake during her last visit she was usually near the top and even at night though she had an ability to sleep naked and not show anything she was usually somewhere in the top 7 whereas during this visit she hadn't previous made the top 14. The Goddess, the Twins, Angelina and Kitty are definitely the most watched at the moment. Too early to say if Belle is back but yesterday evening after the hidden bath was promising.

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I checked in on her early this morning DES and she was sleeping soundly. Think she got home about 2am looking ok. 

I think you might be taking DES too literally. He's actually worded so I can't quite tell what he means but I'm sure there's a hint of weary sarcasm unless I have read it completely wrong.

My Belle:heart:'s got the apartment to herself but still has those panties on. Well it's an improvement and with the light in her room we just aren't going to get the views that The Twins, Gina and Angelina give with with their detailed pussy shots. 

However I would still rather watch Belle than the Twins and Gina in the shower. Yes Gina rubs their breasts but it just reminds me of soft core videos of the early 80s.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

However I would still rather watch Belle than the Twins and Gina in the shower.

It did strike me that somehow everybody knew that. Meant to go to sleep after I finished Belle in bed last night but obviously I had to check her out on Replay, then updated Windows and followed it with a 45 minute long post on Scotland's second one in a generation referendum in 4 years. Don't get me started on Brexit but now maybe it won't be Bellexit.

21 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Yes, I checked her in - looked sober (Irma was back in B1 some minutes later)

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Yes, I checked her in - looked sober (Irma was back in B1 some minutes later)

With Belle and Irma in separate apartments it is difficult to know what happened last night. Coming back from a club with Polya and Stella in B1, Belle was always in a good mood - maybe to do with the drinking.
Belle has put a top on now which I doubt very much she would have done without reason during her last visit.