Sveta & Vlad

21 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

First of all, you do know that I'm a preop M2F transsexual, right?  Ok, got that out of the way.  First the skinny ones.  Ok, ya see, I'm skinny too.  I was like 120 lbs in college and now I'm still pretty thin, like 140. I'm like 5'10''. Anyways, when I was with the skinny girls, our bones would hit, pelvis, knees, elbows, you name it and it was bone on bone. But damn, they looked good! Once I was with a really fat girl, like 250+. I didn't like that cause it was too hard to find the hole. Couldn't lift her very well at all. It was just difficult and tiring. Doggystyle seems to work best. Cowgirl was out of the question mostly cause it would just get lost in it all and fall out constantly. But then, there was this curvy girl. Somewhere in the middle, weight wise. Maybe, 160lbs. Double D boobs and hips to hold on too.  Absolute bliss!  I can guarantee you that almost every guy would prefer sex with with a curvy girl over a skinny girl, once the sex actually starts. To be honest, I've been with guys too, but they were also trans, so that remains somewhat of a mystery to me. If you want to whole truth, I love women, all women, everything about women. I'm what you would call a translesbian. However, the idea of being with a real man makes me quiver. When I die and wake up as the woman I was meant to be, the first thing I'm going to do is get fucked by a real man, may 2. Lol

Are you serious? I didn't know that!  So you been with all these curvy chicks as a guy. Now the way you know how women feel and think, you really do seem to have been born in the wrong body. That's pretty exciting for you i bet. Maybe when you got time you can message me on here and let mo know more about about  your change. You know i'm a nosy bitch, you can't just tell me this and leave me hanging without more details!

• Upvote 1

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Ive been bouncing on and off today and it seems as though Sveta hasn't masturbated or been stabbed by Vlad's sword for 10 hours or more, is this some kind of record?

Thinking this way, both Sveta and Vlad, fuck like rabbits (all the time).
Similar to his "godfathers" Alex and Lina.

Given the little we have seen of the latter, before the party and here, can we assume and interpret that the "hiding place" chosen was another?
:angel::cool:

12 hours ago, Amy3 said:

First of all, you do know that I'm a preop M2F transsexual, right?  Ok, got that out of the way.  First the skinny ones.  Ok, ya see, I'm skinny too.  I was like 120 lbs in college and now I'm still pretty thin, like 140. I'm like 5'10''. Anyways, when I was with the skinny girls, our bones would hit, pelvis, knees, elbows, you name it and it was bone on bone. But damn, they looked good! Once I was with a really fat girl, like 250+. I didn't like that cause it was too hard to find the hole. Couldn't lift her very well at all. It was just difficult and tiring. Doggystyle seems to work best. Cowgirl was out of the question mostly cause it would just get lost in it all and fall out constantly. But then, there was this curvy girl. Somewhere in the middle, weight wise. Maybe, 160lbs. Double D boobs and hips to hold on too.  Absolute bliss!  I can guarantee you that almost every guy would prefer sex with with a curvy girl over a skinny girl, once the sex actually starts. To be honest, I've been with guys too, but they were also trans, so that remains somewhat of a mystery to me. If you want to whole truth, I love women, all women, everything about women. I'm what you would call a translesbian. However, the idea of being with a real man makes me quiver. When I die and wake up as the woman I was meant to be, the first thing I'm going to do is get fucked by a real man, may 2. Lol

amy i doesnt matter what you are.my daughter is bisexual and i love her the same way.even though shes bi.you are a remarkable person in my opinion.keep being who you are.i will like you the same way regardless if your transexual.i might not know you in person but by you writing on here feels like i known you forever.

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'll do that if you're interested. It's a crazy life I suppose, but it's the one I got.

Oh i'll bet you got a crazy life. Life is short and you gotta do what's right for you , and be happy . Sounds like your already a woman in your head. Now you will have the body to match. I'm not asking for any intamate details, just when are you getting it done, and how long before you can take it for a test drive, lol, just stuff like that.

• Upvote 1

@Amy3. Thank you for sharing your story with us. You are a real person dealing with real issues. To me, the fact that you are different from the norm means only that you have had to deal with more than your fair share of adversity and prejudice. I enjoy your dry, sometimes caustic, sense of humour and I believe the rest of us are lucky to have you here with us. You are an asset to the Camcaps forums.

• Upvote 2