Mika & Layne

1 hour ago, Howard said:

I agree 100%!  Problem is too many 18-34 yr olds don't understand boundaries and commitments.  Or maybe I should say they don't want to put the effort into boundaries and commitments; therefore they live there lives without established moral and ethical guidelines.

Or maybe they're open enough to define their own boundaries instead of living by someone else's idea of what they only think is moral. 

• Upvote 3

45 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

what HE did is completely unacceptable even among swingers. Trust me, I know the rules and I know why those rules exist.

32 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

once those marriage vows have beem spoken, it's game over. You have now committed your sex life to one person and that's it. If not, then ultimately anything goes and that bond is forever broken.

I'm sorry Amy, but you contradicted yourself here a bit. In the first statement your saying it's ok for them to be swingers if they follow the rules. You just don't believe the rules were followed after Mika left the room and Layne continued with the blonde. But it would have been ok if Mika stayed or they continued after all 3 were present again. But then in the next statement you say it's not ok for any married couple to have sex with anyone outside their marriage otherwise the bond they formed is broken. That would include a swinging married couple. So it was not ok at all for what they did.

I watched a good portion of it using the timeline and I thought it was hot. Of course I couldn't watch all of it as they went at it for a long while and it's almost 3am where I live.

I actually wish the guy Mika brought in would have stayed. No telling where that would have led to. Layne had mentioned on CC that he was bisexual and proved it by making out with that guy for a few seconds before the guy left. And as mentioned, it was supposed to be a foursome. It could have actually been an entire orgy if everyone at the party wanted it to be. I doubt Mika and Layne would have cared at all.

The only problem I have with this party was the guests that covered the cam in the bathroom. They should be told ahead of time not to manipulate the cameras in any way. Only the tenants living in the apartment have the right to do that.

• Upvote 1

Sorry guys I dont get that whole discussion here. When swinging is an important part of their sex life why should they worsen it only because they are married? Makes no sense to me. If all people involved are ok with it and over the age of 18 I dont care who of them are married, what religion they have or such things.

Hope I can watch it still in timeline when I get home tonight. Must have been very hot.

• Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry guys I dont get that whole discussion here. When swinging is an important part of their sex life why should they worsen it only because they are married? Makes no sense to me. If all people involved are ok with it and over the age of 18 I dont care who of them are married, what religion they have or such things.

Hope I can watch it still in timeline when I get home tonight. Must have been very hot.

It's in the archive moments as well.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You can check the complete party and aftermath in the archives.

Here's the timeline

Mika-Layne-Blonde Girl (First Round)

Before they went to the bedroom,there was a lot of kissing in the LR for 15-20 min.You have to check the top cam for that.The blonde clearly liked Mika and i am sure it's not their first time

22:49 - 23:35 (Bedroom)

Second Round (Bedroom)

23:48 - 00:40

Clearly,Everyone enjoyed !!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, nack said:

You can check the complete party and aftermath in the archives.

Here's the timeline

Mika-Layne-Blonde Girl (First Round)

Before they went to the bedroom,there was a lot of kissing in the LR for 15-20 min.You have to check the top cam for that.The blonde clearly liked Mika and i am sure it's not their first time

22:49 - 23:35 (Bedroom)

Second Round (Bedroom)

23:48 - 00:40

Clearly,Everyone enjoyed !!

Thanks ?