Mika & Layne

1 hour ago, Russ said:

Layne likes to set in the worst place for people watching all of the camera's are in the wrong place except for one cam. you can see every thing but it is to far away

I totally agree, the camera positions in all the VH apartments leave something to be desired.  And then there is the quality of the camera's as well.  VH needs a total upgrade as far and the camera's and their positioning in my opinion!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, koshxxx said:

Ok durante a última festa de noites. Alguém poderia me dizer foram as 2 meninas que dormiram no chão lésbicas ou bi? A única coisa que eu notei foi Lanye dando a essa menina um orgasmo final.

Yes he gave not one, but two. One after another. Just hand work and some oral (?).
They both only fell asleep. Nothing more .
The only ones who had real and complete sex, were the blonde with her boyfriend at the end of everything and Mika with Layne in several situations during.

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Eles estavam fazendo no chão com Layne esfregando-los, eu acho que os torna bi. 

Based on what I also observed for blonde last Sunday and now for yesterday, I begin to interpret the "mission" differently.
Yes, now Bi
:biggrin:

4 minutes ago, koshxxx said:

Ok, obrigado amy e urso. Eu devo ter perdido a oral e ação sobre a primeira menina. Foi também por algum motivo eu não sei por que as câmaras de Anna e Alex apt.

The first girl was along with the second and so really hard to see by the out of focus positions of the premium cams.
I confirmed this only today and thanks to the moment files.