Mika & Layne

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

@guitargst OMG! They look great. No redness at all. She looks totally healed up. I love the shape of her breasts. Wished I could see them as close as you. :heart:

Oh, let us know how she like them. Are they more sensitive? Does wearing clothes bother her or perhaps occasionally cause her to get wet if they slide across them in just the right way?

Well, she said that her nipples become much more sensitive. @golfer06 There are small barbells installed, I'm not really surprised that it's hard to see it on pics. I hate the quality of this camera, btw.

.I wanted to say that I've never seen pierced nipples before I did this to Nathalie, but then I throw a look on mine :D
By the way, do you know if it's comfortable to feed the baby having piercing? I'm thinking about Mika's nipples for a long time........

1 minute ago, guitargst said:

Well, she said that her nipples become much more sensitive. @golfer06 There are small barbells installed, I'm not really surprised that it's hard to see it on pics. I hate the quality of this camera, btw.

.I wanted to say that I've never seen pierced nipples before I did this to Nathalie, but then I throw a look on mine :D
By the way, do you know if it's comfortable to feed the baby having piercing? I'm thinking about Mika's nipples for a long time........

couldn't say. but i do know that i selfishly didn't want my wife to nurse for any longer than necessary since they became too sensitive for me to enjoy. then again she might really enjoy it!

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh, for that I have no idea. My thinking would be to not do it just in case some complication happened that might hinder breastfeeding. She's got enough to worry about I think.

AFAIK in ancient times nipple piercing was intended to enlarge nipples size (in cases when they are such small so baby cannot clutch it)

• Upvote 2