Mika & Layne

16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Seems it's because they broke up or got tired,because if they did the same thing for more than an year and rlc never did nothing don't see them acting now..they always seem protected by them.Can only imagine the amount of complains Rlc had because of the balcony hidding and all the rest.A lot other couples didn't last even six months and were sent out for good..glad they are gone,specialy Demid.Dasha sadly it's her partner(or was).Cams and Demid don't match.Balconys without cams and blankets in bed totaly match Demid and "new" Dasha.

On my part about the "balcony" at least a four well-categorized RLC had. Finally I stopped and looked at other apartments.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, thedbear said:

As I emphasized before, who started to draw attention there at the beginning was just Dasha. Demit came into the game much later. And after this both were "oriented" in their special moments to the balconies. .

If it were possible in this way as some point out the composition only with it, in a style say similar to the dismay that was recently the resumption of Vanessa (roommates), I believe that we would have gained in this.

I followed these movements closely and for a long time to that unhappy blind spot to understand that there would come much more of the simple "making smoke".
And the "suspicious" and "most significant" "movements" have always been mostly Dasha.

Return this without this "flawed" detail and think we would have surprises (?) About them.
If Demit were incorporated into the package, too.

I take as an example the conduct of Katia and Ruslan in their passage in RLC and that preceded them and how they behaved later in VV where I did not follow it onn line and yes only by videos obtained on the net about.

Unfortunately here in VH they did not match as expected and left the project at its inception.

ruslan & katia didn't do much at vv either. when left alone in the apt when ivo & sonia went on vacation they did nothing but sit on the couch for a week.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, thedbear said:

On my part about the "balcony" at least a four well-categorized RLC had. Finally I stopped and looked at other apartments.

Can only image the amount of complains Rlc had about Dasha and Demid hiding/vanishing in balcony..the worst it's they never changed an bit and rlc obvious didn't said them nothing about it.Even this last days they were most of the time in the dam balcony,if for some infortune for VH and us clients this horrible couple come see to this place bet they gona have an nice balcony....if so..hope VH show them the big difference(for better)they are regard inactivity and hidding.Dam..they just have to look to their friends polya and Stan..they tought the hidding and low activity of Rlc would work were...obvious they were plain wrong.

36 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

ruslan & katia didn't do much at vv either. when left alone in the apt when ivo & sonia went on vacation they did nothing but sit on the couch for a week.

I did not follow their VV phase but by the videos they did much more than they did throughout their RLC period. Indisputable.
:biggrin:

48 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

@Layne Just curious about one thing. Dasha is also friends with Masha and Nelly both on RLC. Are you friends with them too or are you familiar with them? And is Dasha friends with Teya and/or Stan?

Teya went before in nelly's apartment, so yes they are friend too ^^ 

Nelly went before in dasha's apartment during a party where layne playing music, so i think they are friend too or they know each other

big city but small world ;)