Mika & Layne

Hey, Lane:

To hell with the people that differ in their views from yours.  YOUR RELATIONSHIP, YOUR BUSINESS.  WHO ARE WE TO JUDGE?  You and Mika still #1 in my book.  She's looking beautiful in her pregnancy.  I hope she's also feeling well.  Take care.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, sereno said:

Hey, Lane:

To hell with the people that differ in their views from yours.  YOUR RELATIONSHIP, YOUR BUSINESS.  WHO ARE WE TO JUDGE?  You and Mika still #1 in my book.  She's looking beautiful in her pregnancy.  I hope she's also feeling well.  Take care.

Who are we to judge..we are VH clients,users that have all the right to coment and give opinion in everything and everyone we see on cams..we are just that.cheers.

5 minutes ago, Just In said:

I just came across this, Mika's response to some queries about there relationship.

https://twitter.com/LayneMika/status/893757335134494720

Not surprised,they seem to be in an open relationship that both can enjoy the "perks" of it.As I said prior that party they had long time ago Mika brought an dude to bed(were layne as also with the blonde girl)and looked like things didn't happened because the dude didn't want to do that on cam.

21 hours ago, C_TAY_2 said:

Most time mad cause not do what want is truth , Zeman 81 like need slaves to live life special for Zeman 81. go China girls do whatever Zeman81 want when want. most people free to and live life and be happy. 

They are free to live their life, but this is a forum dedicated to discussing the life in this apartment, so isn't ze81 entitled to write his opinions? Sorry Tay, but your post is stupid!

• Upvote 1

Layne have to give credits in one thing..the house you opened as a manager(teya one)start bad then changed for better(sadly now it's bad again)but you in the start(as it should) you were very present in the house and seems that from time to time you even made the residents some suggestions for things be better,now looking to other manager new house and how he don't seem to do nothing or be present makes me give more valor for your work in that regard.

22 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, really the last one. Same can be said of me. I do it cause I like it and it's fun and frequently a lot of people agree with me. I enjoy finding the fatal flaw in things. I think forums are better designed for negative comments anyways. Telling people how great things are all the time is more pointless actually. Ok. No more. I'm leaving here. Bye! 💋

I totally agree!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, ed2 said:

Hi! You claim to be Layne?

I don't have anything to say about the apartment being boring, I think it is good, I like it real life, and I'm not a fan of some of the crazy fuck houses on VHTV.

I just have one issue. I know it is concenting from all parts, you both accept and respect it, but there is still a part of me that can't help feeling sorry for this pregnant girl being home alone in her bed, while her boyfriend is out going after other women.

I'm pretty new to VHTV, so I don't know the tenants yet, but Mika seems to be a great girl, and I think she deserves all the attention from her boyfriend/husband that she needs.

4 hours ago, ze81 said:
4 hours ago, Just In said:

I just came across this, Mika's response to some queries about there relationship.

https://twitter.com/LayneMika/status/893757335134494720

Not surprised,they seem to be in an open relationship that both can enjoy the "perks" of it.As I said prior that party they had long time ago Mika brought an dude to bed(were layne as also with the blonde girl)and looked like things didn't happened because the dude didn't want to do that on cam.

OK, sorry for judging you @Layne

Mika is obviously allowed to fuck others too, just don't want to right now. 

23 hours ago, ed2 said:

I'm upset that the girl left yesterday  (I haven't seen her for 2.5 years, and last time we were having fun was the foursome with my ex wife, this girl and her twin sister)

OK, sorry for judging you  Mika is obviously allowed to fuck others too, just don't want to right now. I just want to know that a boyfriend puts his pregnant girlfriend and coming child before everything else, they first, flying after other women should really come further down.

Continuous posting of very same post over and over again day after day is considered to be trolling a thread. most of the time when this occurs the Moderators take it under consideration as not productive to the forum. Sometimes it gets to the point where the Moderators believe it is obnoxious posting and ban the poster, or set them in the time out chair for a little while. Disrespecting the site owners or tenants of the sites we are trying to promote on CC is also not a good idea. This also comes under review of the Staff of CC and determinations are made whether or not actions need to be taken. Everyone has the right to disagree with any poster, or post as long as they do it respectfully. 

VHTV is becoming very popular on CC and will have fulltime Moderation and soon will be having changes made as requested by the site owner and the Admin of CC