Mika & Layne

Well he HAS been patient the last 6 hours and apart from a back rub from a topless Mika, again with Nathalie present and beside them, little or nothing has happened other than watching the tv on computer, smoking and a little snacking. One can but be optimistic for the evening!!

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Stop smoking birth defect sticks around a pregnant lady for fuck sakes! I'm begging them to stop it. 

unfortunately for them when our country cracked down on smoking our friends at big tobacco concentrated on other countries for their sales. i wonder what the % is of smokers in their part of the world?

when i did smoke it didn't bother me. since i quit it makes me choke & it stinks. also 1 of the few ways that we can beat our friends in washington is to not smoke & not pay the tax. make them do their job instead of taking advantage of peoples weaknesses.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I know I went to Richmond, Virginia once and walked into a restaurant. Next thing I know someone is smoking next to me. I was so grossed out. Blah! 

Welcome to the world of non smokers and non-:cool:drinkers. I'm a vegetarian too...

• Upvote 1

The girl's blonde hair has been since yesterday afternoon with the laptop. It is believed, that this is the school? No Ma'am, is a voyeur site where people pay to see something... outside of the apartment already! Layne, hechala already! This idiot is not going to return to anything!

6 minutes ago, Gudari said:

O cabelo loiro da menina tem sido desde ontem à tarde com o laptop. Acredita-se que esta é a escola? Nenhuma senhora, é um site de voyeur onde as pessoas pagam para ver algo ... fora do apartamento já! Layne, hechala já! Esse idiota não vai voltar a nada!

This blonde, her name is natalie, she already fucked with layne, so I think she's welcome

Just now, fasterboss said:

Esta rubia, su nombre es Natalie, ella ya se cogió con Layne, así que creo que es bienvenido

Does that make long friend? Read my comment, I say that it is not going to do anything again! VI the fucking and was nothing special either. For me it is no longer welcome, if you do nothing, you can go, I don't want it here. Come the redhead last night and the blonde who is going to take in the ass elsewhere.