Mika & Layne

1 minute ago, Gudari said:

That is, calls to Mika, as she dares and hits you with a kick in the ass, that's what you deserve.

Did you ever think they may have an open relationship and Mika's ok with this?  

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

¿Qué diablos es su problema?

My problem is that not me impotan that are liberal, what bothers me is that I still have not seen doing the same to Mika and I find it regrettable that beech made from the apartment to fuck again. That is my opinion, you better? If not you better, I get exactly equal...

Just now, tripod2 said:

Nope...he's just mentally and physically abusive.

I don't know guy.  She's been with him since RLC (Dasha and Demid's Place) and I thought he was too but she really let's him do what he wants and I think a time or two she has even joined in.  In fact I know she did with the blonde that hangs around there so I can't agree with you assumption..

I will say this.  It appears the guy was not a cuck.  Lane waited until Red was asleep the sent his homie in there very quietly.  I remember hearing the girl's surprised yelp when she found out it wasn't Lane.  Remember, she was asleep when the guy snuck in and pulled the covers completely over himself.  If I'm right and I think I am; that was a fucking cheap shot by Lane and I lost every bit of respect I had for him.  It was a frat boy, locker room, juvenile stunt and had to make the girl feel like she was a stone slut.  Remember, Lane had to work this girl numerous times before he got her to give it up.  She finally gives in and gives him one hell of a gift and he treats her like that.  If I'm right, he ain't no player, he's just a punk bitch that needed to satisfy his own ego and when he had to work for it, He punished her.  What a chump!

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, mic351 said:

You think that's funny Balt?  You see how she avoided him when she found out it wasn't Lane.  girl wasn't willing.  I think she was tricked and I do not find a dam thing funny about it!

And when exactly did she figure out it is not Layne?

When she was sitting on him, or after that when she'd slept for half an hour in his arm?

Or when sie laughs friendly with him when she went to the living room?

1 hour ago, balt2103 said:

And when exactly did she figure out it is not Layne?

When she was sitting on him, or after that when she'd slept for half an hour in his arm?

Or when sie laughs friendly with him when she went to the living room?

Most likely when she yelped and tried to get away from him.  You'll note she escaped as soon as she could and it is pretty apparent she is stranded there.  She wound up sleep in a cramped corner on the couch next to Lane.  Of course I sure you've found your self in a similar situation and you got out in a much better fashion and much quicker.  You must have with that holier-than-thou attitude you have.  BTW, I didn't hear her laugh when she left the bedroom.  I noted she left very quietly and quickly.

I'll joke with anyone on here just as much as the next, but when I feel someone has been placed in a compromising situation and it was a cheap shots I'm gonna call someone on it; whether it be a site participant or simply another voyeur.  I'm here to be a voyeur, meet new people, enrich my cultural awareness, and yeah, even wank it once in a while.  I am not here to engage in child-like locker room gossip, Juvenile giggling at someone else's bad fortune; or propagate and spread someone else's embarrassment and/or pain.  You do it, I see it, and I'm gonna call you on it, whoever you might be...