Mika & Layne

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

He fucked another girl while his wife left, but they're in an open relationship. Then his buddy came in after and tried to the same girl but she wouldn't let him.

perfect answer! two beers to this guy

• Upvote 4

41 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i think that mika is amazing. she is very understanding. i think the problems will start after she has the baby. if layne shirks his parental duties then she'll probably give him the boot. right now she may actually want him to fuck the other girls to get it out of his system & to allow her to concentrate on parenthood. also if he is irresponsible as a dad he could lose respect from his fuckbuddies. only time will tell!!!!

Since you touched on this point, I see Layne much more present and considerate (even more loving) with Mika now that she is pregnant.
I think the future that holds them will be very promising there and between them.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, binocular said:

Can I offer a very simple answer to all this theorising with regard to Layne and Mika's (open) relationship. The man is a "Sex Addict" and cannot do without extra pussy!!

Let's be honest here. When you are in a relationship and you see a pretty hot woman on the streets, you may think "Holy Shit! What an ass!!!" or something like that. That's not a bad thing, it's simply normal. Mother Nature made us men like this. Layne on the other hand is going one step further and he actually put his hands on that ass. He can do this, because he's in a relationship with an openminded, loyal woman which would do pretty much everything to make him happy. Don't we all wanna have a woman like her?

Personaly I watch them the most. Mika & Layne's place is imo the only one who give us pure entertainment.

Almost everything could happen there!

31 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i think that mika is amazing. she is very understanding. i think the problems will start after she has the baby. if layne shirks his parental duties then she'll probably give him the boot. right now she may actually want him to fuck the other girls to get it out of his system & to allow her to concentrate on parenthood. also if he is irresponsible as a dad he could lose respect from his fuckbuddies. only time will tell!!!!

Well said. I'm pretty sure they will find their way when they are Mom and Dad :)

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I wonder if Mika gets the same privileges? It's one thing to fool around with another girl in bed with your husband, but quite another for your wife to get slammed in your bed. I'm guessing that Mika only cares to be Layne and maybe another girl in the mix. But, if she wanted to, coukd she? Seems only fair.

I guess so. Layne seems to be a very nice and fair guy to me.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I guess so. Layne seems to be a very nice and fair guy to me.

People tend to forget that Mika had the chance to fuck another dude during the wedding night threesome but he wasn't up for it. This open relationship is not one-sided.

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

People tend to forget that Mika had the chance to fuck another dude during the wedding night threesome but he wasn't up for it. This open relationship is not one-sided.

Yes..the spects guy..Mika climbed on him but he chickened out and ran away.