Mika & Layne

1 minute ago, Layne said:

I should have left a signature... She supposed to paint me :)

Okay was a 50:50 chance to get the right one who will be painted :biggrin::biggrin: Maybe she can paint you a both as a romantic couple? Wouldn't that be nice my friend?

If someone sees normal that this guy does not separate is the redhead, acariciandola, besandola(o)... having next door, on the couch, which is going to be the mother of your son or daughter... is that it is not well head! I see it as well...

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Okay was a 50:50 chance to get the right one who will be painted :biggrin::biggrin: Maybe she can paint you a both as a romantic couple? Wouldn't that be nice my friend?

Yeah, and after that you just fuck the redhead while your pregnant wife is sitting on the couch, watching. So romantic...

Sorry guys, but this was just too easy :)

• Upvote 2

Why are Layne and Red Head hiding in the kitchen area? If he wants to fuck her, then the bedroom is vacant, as Mika does not seem to give a damn. This is a really strange relationship between M & L. Lady guests to fuck as required  so it seems, with no come back from Mika :huh:

2 hours ago, Layne said:

I should have left a signature... She supposed to paint me :)

Yo Layne, I saw you with Red the other day, I love how you had her squirming and writhing. Is she a fan of your band, groupies we call them here, or is it your lovemaking skills that these women have heard about you?

• Upvote 2

On 18.05.2017 at 2:11 AM, ashleyxyz said:

Yo Layne, I saw you with Red the other day, I love how you had her squirming and writhing. Is she a fan of your band, groupies we call them here, or is it your lovemaking skills that these women have heard about you?

I'm not in the band now.

• Upvote 1