Mika & Layne

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yeah, I don't think she was duped. Girls aren't that oblivious. Plus, when she got up she didn't look upset to me. Mika obviously does not have any problems being in an open relationship with Layne. The last time Red couldn't do it, Mika came out and gave Layne a blowjobs in front of Red only to leave them alone again for Red to finish the job. She did it to prove that she was cool with it. So, anyone left griping about their relationship, married or not, might as well stop. You're wasting your time. 

Personally, I think it's rather immature and will eventually cause problems of jealousy and resentment, but hey, who am to judge, right. 

I talked to my wife abut this Amy and she said a close friend of her's had a similar situation and was completely fooled until brought his head out from underneath the covers.  She'd been drinking, as in this situation and was sleeping from some good sex.  When she realized what had happened she jumped up and ran into the other room.  Only to have everyone waiting for her to come out so they could laugh at her.  She left the school and moved it bothered her so much.  So I think you can be fooled.  On another note.. My wife and I have had an open relationship for 27-years.  Although we both still enjoy sex very much with each other; we are very careful who we are with.  It has worked for us..

Oh yeah, I've slept with another woman, a few of them.  Everyone has known from the start that it was purely physical.  I would never leave my wife.  BTW, I wrote you a whole timeline of when she discovered it was not Lane and her subsequent struggles.  You'll note that althoujgh to dude may have ate her out, from the time she new it was him it was a struggle and he never layed her.  From around 05:34.02 until 05:50 this girl was struggling with this guy.  You guys can think what ya want.  I think Lane duped the girl and I think it was a cheap shot.  What makes you think she would give in right sway to this guy when she made Lane work so many nights for it? Why did she get up almost immediately when the dude fell asleep, get her clothes on, go to the bathroom and brush her teeth and not go back into the bedroom.  In fact, I think she tried to get the bald headed guy to give her a ride or get her out o no avail.  Think what ya want Amy, just because she didn't jump up and scream rape does not make the act anymore consensual.

2 hours ago, mic351 said:

Oh yeah, I've slept with another woman, a few of them.  Everyone has known from the start that it was purely physical.  I would never leave my wife.  BTW, I wrote you a whole timeline of when she discovered it was not Lane and her subsequent struggles.  You'll note that althoujgh to dude may have ate her out, from the time she new it was him it was a struggle and he never layed her.  From around 05:34.02 until 05:50 this girl was struggling with this guy.  You guys can think what ya want.  I think Lane duped the girl and I think it was a cheap shot.  What makes you think she would give in right sway to this guy when she made Lane work so many nights for it? Why did she get up almost immediately when the dude fell asleep, get her clothes on, go to the bathroom and brush her teeth and not go back into the bedroom.  In fact, I think she tried to get the bald headed guy to give her a ride or get her out o no avail.  Think what ya want Amy, just because she didn't jump up and scream rape does not make the act anymore consensual.

05:40:24 He lays on her. They talk, they laugh quite a lot. There is no cry, there is no fight. But there is a woman who does not know exactly whether she wants it or not. And then decides for "not". Just like last time at Layne! She has not been deceived at any time, she knew exactly what was happening and was only hesitant! This happens in women who sleep with married men, who soon become a father. I will not say more.

• Upvote 3

layne did not fight humiliate or goes against other's will so why there is so much noise on it people here are so much hypocrites please leave the man alone what ever they do please enjoy it will heart him to call him sex addict or abuser or something like that at least he is doing something for our pleasure and please note that he is also a member of this forum and will not like your cheap remarks about him!!!

• Upvote 4