Mika & Layne

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Nope, he did not have intercourse with her.  He almost did, but she couldn't bring herself to do it.  She broke down in tears and it never came close again.

Yes he did Amy:).At least on that,night,they did it all the way,in bedroom,think was the first night she appeared in VH,there were a lot of people in the house,and one of the friends of Layne even sit down in bedroom floor watching it all hehe.Also lots of sapling and spaking going in it,it was an very nice night,sadly nothing like that happened again in layne house,were other "parties" but very far from this one.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Nope, he did not have intercourse with her.  He almost did, but she couldn't bring herself to do it.  She broke down in tears and it never came close again.

If you didn't see it Amy Probrably it's in the archive,but not sure about it.But should be in it.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Hehe indeed golfer:).probraby the best night this apartment delivery.Too bad didn't repeated again.were others nights but far from it(in my opinion).

yes. too bad that hasn't happened again. even the redhead hasn't been back in a while.

Just now, golfer06 said:

yes. too bad that hasn't happened again. even the redhead hasn't been back in a while.

Indeed.That type of parties are so hot..seing his friend sit in bedroom floor as he was doing it with both Mika and this blonde was great stuff.The redhead also very nice.Thats way I found kind strange that this blonde after some time only comes to apartment and stays on computer and not a lot better,she somethimes goes with them to bed but she stays on her side and layne and Mika have sex,she doesn't participate nor nothing,also she was more nude than nowadays,my honest opinion it's that or she have some boyfriend,or it's trying go get her apartment in VH,so doesn't do nothing anymore..but..appears and tease an little.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Would you ever consider getting a VH logo tattoo? @Layne

Yeah, on my dick, right after I do the frenum ladder. Just kidding. But I'm serious about frenum ladder... though there is a very small chance that any of you will see it :(

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Layne said:

Yeah, on my dick, right after I do the frenum ladder. Just kidding. But I'm serious about frenum ladder... though there is a very small chance that any of you will see it :(

Haha like your sense of humour :biggrin: Any events or parties planned at your place or at your other appartement in near future? 

17 hours ago, Layne said:

Talking of ladders,who's gonna climb it other than Mika of course..:dodgy:

19 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Oh, if you get a frenum ladder, we'll see it alright.

Unfortunately, it requires a long healing, so I'm going to do it in december... Don't know if we will stay in VH when baby comes, though I'll try to find a way (the easiest one assumes cam-free baby room and shower, not really a good idea to have blind spots, huh?)