Mika & Layne

1 minute ago, beardman said:

I thought A&A were still in St.P. and Layne&Mika were in Moscow. Have A&A  with their last move to their present apartment returned to Moscow? From their visiting friends in St. Petersburg only 1 couple (Dolly and Tom) has visited them (2-3 weeks ago) since their move to the present apartment. On the other side I don't know anymore on which grounds I supposed Layne and Mika to be in Moscow.

They are both in St. Petersburg. Nobody did move. You can see pretty easily they are high in the north because its only dark there quite a short time. Its called white nights. The city is famous for it.

40 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They are both in St. Petersburg. Nobody did move. You can see pretty easily they are high in the north because its only dark there quite a short time. Its called white nights. The city is famous for it.

I know, I've been there but St.P. is not so much higher in the north than Moscow. I took the train from M. to St.P.. As far as I remember it was and is only about 700 km N.W., that is 500 km more to the north. The difference in light was small during the last months. I had obviously no grounds to suppose that L. and M. were in Moscow. It is surprising that A&A seem to change their friends after every move.

1 hour ago, DaMutt11 said:

Whatever the extended down time at VH was this morning didn't do a thing for the hangs/buffering - I even downloaded Chrome, and if anything its even worse then Firefox. 

the really bad apt was eva teya & it's still bad.

8 hours ago, Amy3 said:

She's the screamer, I pretty sure. Her bf is a lousy lover, who likes to hide under blankets.

You are so right--How could I forget her howling so loud the entire neighborhood must have heard her--Of course I thought she was very pretty when I first saw her that night too--And that night she also was wearing a nice skirt

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Well, that is least promising. Smoking is really bad for the development of babies. I would hate to think that I somehow hindered the best possible development of my child because of smoking. It's not worth the chance.

I'm old so this was a long time ago.  My wife and I were both smokers (ugh).  While we didn't know then about smoking and fetal development, nature sort of provided.  My wife would get nauseous at any smell of cigarette smoke.  She quit completely and i had to do it away from her.  As a long-time former smoker, i don't know how she put up with what my breath must have smelled like.  

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It's a nasty habit. I smoked too for about 7 years. I'm so happy that I quit. Unfortunately, the tobacco industry decided to poison the rest of the world. I hate it. Quit people, you'll be happy you did. Trust me.

Theyre still smoking around Mika?  My Mom smoked around me when i was an infant, i'm pretty sure that did some damage to me, They should give it up now before the baby is born if they plan on stopping at that time.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Well, that is least promising. Smoking is really bad for the development of babies. I would hate to think that I somehow hindered the best possible development of my child because of smoking. It's not worth the chance.

Who is Pregnant ?