Mika & Layne

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It seems that they are not when she is home. We should keep an eye on it though and shame anyone who does smoke.

I'm a Smoker myself for over 45 Years.  It's hard to stop. I've tried numerous times.

45 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Here's what you do. Go to an event that can never happen again. Me, I went to a Misfits concert. Anyways, smoke that last cigarette there and then never smoke another one no matter what! And I mean, no matter what. Eventually, you will learn to hate the smell of it. Anyways, it worked for me. If not, you could always try Chantix.

Back 2 years ago I was in the Hospital for 1 week and never smoked the whole time as I was in a bed constantly with all kinds of tubes attached to me. As soon as I got home I could smell the stench of the Stale Smoke but as soon as soon as I smoked a couple of cigarettes I never noticed it.  My Mother complains all the time when she comes in the Apartment. Almost 60 Years Old and still getting the Motherly Lecture of Smoking. She said after seeing what my Father endured from Smoking would have been enough to make me quit.

This is off topic so I'll ban myself tomorrow.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

when you get up 1 morning & want a cig don't smoke 1. then later whem you want a cig don't smoke 1. then later when you want a cig don't smoke 1. keep doing this & soon you won't want any. but find something to do with your hands. the habit of lighting up, flicking the ash, crushing out the butt is more addictive than the actual cigarette.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Try my method. I quit a million times too. Good luck. Ok, now I'm banned.

Continuing off topic, but this is more interesting right now than what's happening in the apartment.

First, you will gain weight unless you have superior self control.  The reason is simple --- food now tastes delicious.

Second, you will be disgusted at how your clothes smell in your closet. Remember, you've always smelled that way to your non-smoking friends.

Done. You can put the cuffs on me.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, DaMutt11 said:

¿Qué Milka y Layne tienen en el cuadro por el que todo el mundo en busca de TV? Cam demasiado lejos para que le diga. 

El visitante, que es el mismo que ha estado aquí en el pasado que Layne sigue tratando con?

No, she is not. This blonde girl is the girlfriend of the boy's long hair. Go any further back page and you will see them together in the bathroom kissing.