Mika & Layne

Wow, I thought that it was the girl's red hair that was follĂł Layne last time. I thought that you had called the girl's red hair because he knows that even though try it, the brunette is you won't fuck. Now it will be a bit trickier to distinguish Mika and the girl's red hair!

11 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

1st visit of a & a that i've seen.

They discuss their partnership couples. Technical questions on cam. Well, the ratings (new mansion realm1/2/8 cut ratings to all and newcomers especially).

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, groomy said:

They discuss their partnership couples. Technical questions on cam. Well, the ratings (new mansion realm1/2/8 cut ratings to all and newcomers especially).

Okay guess they have a hard time after realm1,2,8 went online

I thought A&A were still in St.P. and Layne&Mika were in Moscow. Have A&A  with their last move to their present apartment returned to Moscow? From their visiting friends in St. Petersburg only 1 couple (Dolly and Tom) has visited them (2-3 weeks ago) since their move to the present apartment. On the other side I don't know anymore on which grounds I supposed Layne and Mika to be in Moscow.