Mika & Layne

On 11/1/2017 at 3:22 PM, ze81 said:

Few days ago they putted an big aquarium with fishes in the house..could that mean they will not leave!?Dam...

Before you know it they'll have a zoo there. I think they need to clean up and get rid of the mess, rather than bring more mess in.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, broxman said:

I have OCD when it comes to untidiness, that's the reason I can't watch this apartment, before you know it it will look like this 😱

635889974056988808-Hoarded-Walkway-to-Kitchen.JPG  0   58.21 kB

I don't have OCD But for exemple Just can't eat,sleep if my house isn't minimal cleaned,just doesn't feel right.Even less if I was filmed was people watching things.But Gess people are diferent,we don't know all the picture I Gess.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I don't have OCD But for exemple Just can't eat,sleep if my house isn't minimal cleaned,just doesn't feel right.Even less if I was filmed was people watching things.But Gess people are diferent,we don't know all the picture I Gess.

That's right I'd be the same as you if I was being filmed, but as you say some people are different and couldn't care less what people thought of them. I just hope they clean when the baby comes.

• Upvote 1

I see 'Red' is there this evening, except she is not red haired any more!

Red08.jpg

Before confusion arises and everyone posts questions, this is not the red haired girl that has been there recently. The name 'Red' was afforded to this girl some time ago. The picture below shows her in August this year compared to tonight (albeit in NV).  If you want a longer view of her previous activity I can recommend the content in the archive from 18 June (somewhere around page 9 if you filter on Mika & Layne) titled 'Layne owns the night'

Red07.jpg

13 hours ago, Arkay2 said:

I see 'Red' is there this evening, except she is not red haired any more!

Before confusion arises and everyone posts questions, this is not the red haired girl that has been there recently. The name 'Red' was afforded to this girl some time ago. The picture below shows her in August this year compared to tonight (albeit in NV).  If you want a longer view of her previous activity I can recommend the content in the archive from 18 June (somewhere around page 9 if you filter on Mika & Layne) titled 'Layne owns the night'

don't forget her as a blond in june.

Capture_2017_11_03_07_57_20_379.png

Capture_2017_11_03_07_56_55_201.png

• Like 5