Mika & Layne

5 hours ago, spielo said:

...and now we do see all 3 sleeping..... Layne is no more Layne or guitargst

unbelievable, Layne and two girls in the apartment and nothing happens. The whorst thing is, that Layne nothing try. Maybe he now accepts the coming  father role

9 hours ago, HDH67 said:

unbelievable, Layne and two girls in the apartment and nothing happens. The whorst thing is, that Layne nothing try. Maybe he now accepts the coming  father role

Just my Gess,but think layne and Mika already found and have other house,Probrably that's why he started doing less and less things in the VH house,and being absent a lot also.Mika Probrably short months to delivery so gess soon the house will be closed.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Just my Gess,but think layne and Mika already found and have other house,Probrably that's why he started doing less and less things in the VH house,and being absent a lot also.Mika Probrably short months to delivery so gess soon the house will be closed.

...the sooner the better before a taste of cheating will come up..... I am really disappointed after the last night, the girl was more than ready and waited and waited....:sick: 

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Yes Layne himself said here some time ago they bought a flat. So yes when Mika is not here she most likely there...

34 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yea, sure! I'm skeptical about that tweet. I think Layne wrote it. I'd feel a lot better if she got fucked by another guy, but alas she never did. But I didn't merely want to see her get fucked. No, no, no, I wanted to see her get wined and dined, carreesed and catered to her every need followed by a night of love making and finally falling asleep in each other arms with hearts floating over their heads. Oh, and all while Layne is nearby. That's what I wanted to see.

34 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yea, sure! I'm skeptical about that tweet. I think Layne wrote it. I'd feel a lot better if she got fucked by another guy, but alas she never did. But I didn't merely want to see her get fucked. No, no, no, I wanted to see her get wined and dined, carreesed and catered to her every need followed by a night of love making and finally falling asleep in each other arms with hearts floating over their heads. Oh, and all while Layne is nearby. That's what I wanted to see.

Awwwwwwwwwww amy3 that's sounds so sweet  hehe

• Like 1

I think Mika is more of a giver than taker.  While wining and dining, followed by ardent lovemaking seems fantastic, she'll probably forgo that, and maintain the status quo.  I often wonder what will it be like once the baby arrives and her time is dedicated to it.  What liberties will she allow Lane then?  Will he "man up" and take on a large share of the parenting work, providing relief to Mika?  I'm not so sure.

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes Layne himself said here some time ago they bought a flat. So yes when Mika is not here she most likely there...

Had not ideia,but more or less was obvious,layne in past brought some girls guest and more or less frequently did something with them but let's say last six months(or less)he does that more or less,it's just to sleep and few more,Gess the other house it's were fun happens(or not,no cams there to see).

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes he did. It wasn't her fault and at least it did look like she was down for it, BUT, it didn't happen and she never ever did anything even close to being with another guy before she got preggers. So, the question remains is this relationship truly mutual or is it in fact one sided? Not that it makes a difference, if that's how they choose to roll then so be it. Who am I to judge them except me as a person watching a cam site who judges people all day long just like everyone does. For me, it's the intimacy that bugs me. I can understand swinging, but I think seeking intimacy from another person outside of marriage is too much for me to swallow. I'm not talking about sex, I'm talking about intimacy. That's what ultimately bonds two people in marriage or any relationship for that matter and to allow your partner to grasp that with another person just seems detrimental to that bond. Sorry if I'm too moralistic for you, but it's just how I feel.

Well said.  100% agree.  There is a huge difference between just having a sexual relationship and having one of intimacy and lovemaking.  

• Like 1