Mika & Layne

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Just look at (and remember) how Layne and Mika were before she became pregnant and how her choices were getting shorter after.
::)

Regard sex they always been this way,even over Rlc they did the same thing,just go look at old videos of them and the recent ones..usualy it's just him on top and side for ages and very little times I seen the girl take charge of things.Being in recent times or an year and something ago in Dasha place.

The fact that Layne does not give up this apartment tells me that he might put two new participants here, and move with Mika to another place to raise the child.

Then he might come here with Mika to have some special swinging show with the new tenants. That would definitely covers the cost of babysiter :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

The fact that Layne does not give up this apartment tells me that he might put two new participants here, and move with Mika to another place to raise the child.

Then he might come here with Mika to have some special swinging show with the new tenants. That would definitely covers the cost of babysiter :)

Layne already told us he and Mika bought a flat they will move to

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Regard sex they always been this way,even over Rlc they did the same thing,just go look at old videos of them and the recent ones..usualy it's just him on top and side for ages and very little times I seen the girl take charge of things.Being in recent times or an year and something ago in Dasha place.

Just a few pictures proving that if it were not for Mika's pregnancy, this place would be at the top of the VH project today.

Screenshot 2017-02-14 11.44.18.pngmj6.pngCapture_2017_03_12_17_35_27_589.pngJust a few pictures

Mika & Layne 2017-02-13 Sex Cam 5.jpg

• Like 6

21 hours ago, thedbear said:

Just a few pictures proving that if it were not for Mika's pregnancy, this place would be at the top of the VH project today.

Screenshot 2017-02-14 11.44.18.pngmj6.pngCapture_2017_03_12_17_35_27_589.pngJust a few pictures

Mika & Layne 2017-02-13 Sex Cam 5.jpg

Basicaly it's the same "scenery"..layne commanding and commanding,girls just under him or side.Of course some will like it,to me almost never seen diferent things from him and Mika.Looking to the pics seems Mika pregance also led to them not caring about having an clean place..

• Like 1