Mika & Layne

Dam..look at that livingroom completely mess,things all over the floor,tables,sink..and guest it's sited there like nothing..also it's smoking in the house now an accepted thing by VH?Because they smoke in livingroom etc,really bad image.

3 hours ago, thedbear said:

The only thing I do not like about them is that they always have sex the same way. In doggy style and in socks clothes. Without any variation or something more dynamic.

If they are being "prepared" to replace Mika and Layne in their future remoteness, they are obviously not ready and on their level. At least they're not even close.
:cool:

You must be fair and give them some time. They had now 3 sessions, all under time pressure not to be caught. In the bath they varied as they could there....

hello everyone, if the idea that this couple takes the apartment many changes are necessary, the lighting, painting, cams etc ... I do not criticize Layne's lifestyle but I'm sure that with more clarity and  a cleaner apartment, the apartment would have had more viewers . Of memory I have never watched this apartment live, always in timeline or archive the good sides of Layne if have removed morality, it is a good fucker, often pretty girls, a treesome, it is a musician and that pleases the girls. a regret he did not fuck Teya anyway in front of the cams.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, martyen said:

hello everyone, if the idea that this couple takes the apartment many changes are necessary, the lighting, painting, cams etc ... I do not criticize Layne's lifestyle but I'm sure that with more clarity and  a cleaner apartment, the apartment would have had more viewers . Of memory I have never watched this apartment live, always in timeline or archive the good sides of Layne if have removed morality, it is a good fucker, often pretty girls, a treesome, it is a musician and that pleases the girls. a regret he did not fuck Teya anyway in front of the cams.

Fully agree. Place needs better cams much better lighting and a thorough cleanup

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ze81 said:

"They always have sex the same way"..have you seen layne and Mika?Absoluty the same thing..usualy it's him on top of or side for ages and mika(or any other girl)just stays doing close to little..by far zero variety and always the same commanding(layne).Sex it's good with both persons leading..qbsoluty wouldn't us ever the terms..variety or dynamic in their case at all.And well..the archive full of videos show things claeary.

Just look at (and remember) how Layne and Mika were before she became pregnant and how her choices were getting shorter after.
::)