Mika & Layne

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't know much about Hit Rates but Alexa Ranking shows VHTV has made some Great Strides forward over the Last 3 Months.

Yes they have Stone, and I can't help think part of their success comes from the incredible amount of traffic on CC for the threads for VHTV ::)

Just goes to show how CC can help a site achieve the success they desire, pictures and good conversation about what we see in the apartments is certainly a plus for success and evident by the increasing popularity of VHTV..... Look out big dog, the new kid on the block is growing up fast !

• Like 4

To me the success of VH it's first..active houses with active residents(90% of the houses have something going on Basicaly every day),good atention to their clients..and also an very active forum in cc were participants talk about everything freely(almost).All this and some more things makes an winning formula,just looking to all VH posts with just one or other exception we see an good movement and number of posts,all houses have an active forum post.