Dubna

sat11

33 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Blonde is made for VV, brunette i dont know shes hot in her way but might be too introverted and shy. Guy is a complete fail.

I think he is trying to play it cool and not overplay his hand on the very first night; I agree the brunette is "fit"; she is also more forceful and sharper tempered.

52 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Blonde is made for VV, brunette i dont know shes hot in her way but might be too introverted and shy. Guy is a complete fail.

Once again you trying to judge people on the first night is in itself a fail. The guy and the blond were all over each other earlier. They were both making out heavily and he was feeling her up pretty good, slapping her ass and grabbing her tits. All while the brunette was away.

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Once again you trying to judge people on the first night is in itself a fail. The guy and the blond were all over each other earlier. They were both making out heavily and he was feeling her up pretty good, slapping her ass and grabbing her tits. All while the brunette was away.

Was my first impression. Did not see that earlier. Its nice to see finally some new people though

40 minutes ago, cyberleader said:

one good thing is that it has increased the chatter in dubna,it had almost ground to a halt for while..action in the apartment and chatter..

All VV needs is for something really interesting to happen again. Problem is the couples they have are too stagnant. Hopefully these new people can shake things up a little. And if they could find someone that could shake up one of the stagnant couples that would be even more buzz worthy.

• Like 2

1127 Vikki up first but returns to bedroom, briefly before re-surfacing and looking in on the others - I guess they are all a little hungover from yesterday evening. My reading of the evening was Swiv was genuinely tired, Olga tired and emotional (drunk) and Vikki less so but she had still ha da fair scoopful, in the local parlance. As I write the girls are now breakfasting. Friday is not a normal day for the girls to have  a get-together so we shall probably have to wait for that until after the weekend.