Dubna

sat11

Hi everybody, what's up in villas now, is it worth to join? I can see new faces, but how do they act? any good action or just mole sex? are girls happy and eager for fun? can someone share opinion please, as I have't watched it for a long time, ::)

6 hours ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

i am going to need your help here. Could you help me to show me where they are?  Please draw it on the plan.

4b9f2VPwIJ.jpg

And the archives - we are thinking hard on that. We have thoughts, but still need some time to be sure that that might work out.

The day you get archives,you will see me as a member.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rhdem said:

why almost all the videos in the archive are 5 min only?

Because once you press Rec, you have to wait for 4 mins to resume recording. If no one sits through those 4 mins, it times out and the recording gets saved.I use to record for longer periods and for all cams when I was a member.

Sadly, nothing happens during my time zone and people don't record that often ( May be less subscribers or lack of interest) 

Picking and saving the right moments from a 24 hr timeline is the best idea IMO.Live Rec needs to be changed.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, nack said:

Because once you press Rec, you have to wait for 4 mins to resume recording. If no one sits through those 4 mins, it times out and the recording gets saved.I use to record for longer periods and for all cams when I was a member.

Sadly, nothing happens during my time zone and people don't record that often ( May be less subscribers or lack of interest) 

Picking and saving the right moments from a 24 hr timeline is the best idea IMO.Live Rec needs to be changed.

Currently the technical crew is preparing to enlarge the  record time to 10 minutes and to include an indicator of the time rest to grab.  

By now it's possible to grab more than 5 minutes by clicking on the record button while it's recording. For example you have started recording and about 4 minutes have passed. You see that something interesting is happening and you would like to keep recording for more. So you click the record button again and it starts the new 5 minutes record without interval. 

And for the people that living the another timezone, there is a timeline feature. 

On 9/15/2017 at 4:13 PM, nack said:

And what is expected from them during the trial ?

It's sort of mutual assessment. That is the time for the people to understand if the project suits them and for us to see if they suit us. 

A bad new for today - the brown girl - Vikki left the project. She didn't like it.  Swiv left as well. 

Olga went to work and will be working tomorrow, she said. 

Sun is in the cameras today.

7 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

A bad new for today - the brown girl - Vikki left the project. She didn't like it.  Swiv left as well. 

There first night was great but I can see why there is a 4 day trial. After the 2nd night Swiv seemed to get really reserved and not want to really party with the rest. I believe Vikki would have stayed if she had another guy to hang with since Sun and Olga seemed to have hit it off. I believe she wanted to let loose but had nobody to let loose with.

As for the blind spots in Dubna, I highlighted them but it seems I cannot upload the picture so I will have to tell you them:

The main blind spot is in between camera 7 and 9. I was watching for the first two days and there was a lot of time spent outside the view of cameras here between everybody. It is really bad.

The other is to the right side of camera 6 just in front of the bathroom. 

When I'm able to upload the picture, I will show you.

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

There first night was great but I can see why there is a 4 day trial. After the 2nd night Swiv seemed to get really reserved and not want to really party with the rest. I believe Vikki would have stayed if she had another guy to hang with since Sun and Olga seemed to have hit it off. I believe she wanted to let loose but had nobody to let loose with.

As for the blind spots in Dubna, I highlighted them but it seems I cannot upload the picture so I will have to tell you them:

The main blind spot is in between camera 7 and 9. I was watching for the first two days and there was a lot of time spent outside the view of cameras here between everybody. It is really bad.

The other is to the right side of camera 6 just in front of the bathroom. 

When I'm able to upload the picture, I will show you.

Thats what I said on first night because I already saw it on first impression :biggrin: