www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

And it seems Camarads also :biggrin:

I was hoping they would be more successful but between all the uninteresting cam girls they've had, them finding what seems like the most boring people to live in the houses, and then not even being to post pics or threads for some of the couples, there was no way they were going to survive on CC. ANd it doesn't seem like they're doing any better since they left. They've shut down half their apartments since the time they've left CC.

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I was hoping they would be more successful but between all the uninteresting cam girls they've had, them finding what seems like the most boring people to live in the houses, and then not even being to post pics or threads for some of the couples, there was no way they were going to survive on CC. ANd it doesn't seem like they're doing any better since they left. They've shut down half their apartments since the time they've left CC.

With the "excuse" of bad performing... and they left one of the worst apartments they had in all times... and even the houses that are now online (they also eliminated Barcelona that was exclusively for cam shows) are really bad at the moment

also interesting to see that some of the houses they shut down are still occupied with the same tenants doing CB shows

• Like 2

So they closed half their apartments down due to "customer feedback". They have very strange customers if they are all contacting Camarads saying "please close down half the apartments and keep charging me the same price".

Best thing Camarads can do now is to move their existing apartments over to VHTV and becoming a manager there.

• Like 2

On 28.1.2018 at 9:32 PM, stanley said:

So they closed half their apartments down due to "customer feedback". They have very strange customers if they are all contacting Camarads saying "please close down half the apartments and keep charging me the same price".

Best thing Camarads can do now is to move their existing apartments over to VHTV and becoming a manager there.

Lol they did say that? That's just crazy. Were the places they closed so bad? 

• Like 1

On 01/02/2018 at 12:27 AM, jabbath1987 said:

Lol they did say that? That's just crazy. Were the places they closed so bad? 

Yes lool 

Not worst then the ones that are still online.. specially the worst house ever for all the sites... that one they kept online (i guess no one give feedback because no one watch :biggrin:)

But they kept the offline tenants (or part of them) at the same houses doing cam shows... right now one of the offline houses are on CH

• 2 weeks later...