www.camarads.com - LIVE 24/7 Private Life Cams #1

Guest CamaradsOfficial

16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Um, how's the conversation with yourself working out. This forum is essentially closed for business. 

Yes the @CamaradsOfficial did not think this through at all. People don't want to be censored and now they simply don't post at all... All is posted are practically only caps... That forum section is as dead as it can possibly be.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

So, what's been going on in Camaradland? Haven't been watching very much the last few days. Has Kim or Cindy had sex yet?  Saw Amy rubbing it the other day, but not for long. Watched Melany cam some. Anything happening?

Nix los hier sagen sich Fuchs und Hase gute Nacht as you would say it in German...

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

@StnCld316 Since Camarads abandoned us, what's going to happen if I create a thread for new apartments with pics?

If not allowed, how can they stop us from creating "comments only" apts? 

you have a chance on two that we are asked to remove them from the forum

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

@StnCld316 Since Camarads abandoned us, what's going to happen if I create a thread for new apartments with pics?

If not allowed, how can they stop us from creating "comments only" apts? 

@CamaradsOfficial has been around, they have not abandoned. 

Personally myself I'd rather not make the call. I don't want to rock any waves.    @Admin is better to make that call than myself. We have followed the wishes of what Camarads have requested so it's best to just leave it as is for now until instructed differently.

Guest CamaradsOfficial

Hello. If we didn’t respond in less then a day it doesn’t mean we abandoned. Wait for a reply for this matter in the next 24-48 hours max. 

Thanks

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Goodnight girlfriend! Sweet dreams!!!!

......of Jeff slamming you! 😁❤️😚

oh my, that would be some dream eh? I got a problem lately, i can't sleep through the night, waking up from dreams,Guy snoring, can't settle my brain down. It's like torture, I'm so tired and sleepy, and i can't get restfull sleep. I've been lying here awake for an hour, went in the LR to sleep with the tv on, not working.  You know any natural sleep aids that work? Besides getting boinked just before you plan on sleeping!