Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I didn't know that my membership had expired.  That is an easy fix!  Thanks SC!!

LOL.....wasn't as easy as I thought.  I only have MC and it does not take that......oh well, the end of PM's is here for me!!

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

...and hopefully rescue the night with a lovely (faceless) bate...She hasn't had one yet today...:angel:

i have to say even a bate from angelina face or faceless won't save the night for me :X With the big room she is on the far end of her bed, always trying to avoid showing anything to close on cam 7 i have lost interest :X 

and even with a new girl ( when irma is gone) i don't think one girl will change anything she'll probably fall into this boring routine (new girl or "old" girl).

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL.....wasn't as easy as I thought.  I only have MC and it does not take that......oh well, the end of PM's is here for me!!

You can get Prepaid Visa Cards at Walgreens if you have one in your area. Just about every Retail Outlet sells them.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

You can get Prepaid Visa Cards at Walgreens if you have one in your area. Just about every Retail Outlet sells them.

A prepaid card is doable but CC should really think about expanding their purchasers options.   While I'm on the topic of CC, it would be nice if there was a way to select all the messages in one's inbox and move them to a personal folder on their computer.  You do not have that option when you click on the arrow pointing to the right.

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

A prepaid card is doable but CC should really think about expanding their purchasers options.   While I'm on the topic of CC, it would be nice if there was a way to select all the messages in one's inbox and move them to a personal folder on their computer.  You do not have that option when you click on the arrow pointing to the right.

I realize that. The Inbox only has one option and that's delete.

• Upvote 1