Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Soon those panties will join the Calvin's and others in the catalogue of panties Belle has worn for 24 hours (because I cannot really count that 1 minute she had them off). Of course I presume she kept them on last night.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, meran said:

From her last visit only difference is Lola :) 

The whole bunch really. Close friends Caro and Anna, new friends Stella and Megan, and of course Polya who she went clubbing with. And later her friendship with Becca bore some fruit but not quite the fruit they started with. When Polya and Anna left the same day it was a big blow to her.

2 hours ago, wathou said:

yhea i guess i didn't used the proper word what i meant is that nothing sexual or extraordinary happend on the balcony ( which was expected). Don't get me wrong I like the balcony cams too ^^ 

The thing is this wathou,  you don't know what went on outside on the balcony before the camera was placed there.  Of course now that they know there is a camera there, they aren't going to do anything but sunbathe and smoke and talk about what show they are going to do for y'all.

The laundry room and the entry way both need cameras.  There has been sex in the laundry room before and I'm sure there will be more in the future.   My point is this......there should be NO place for the tenants to hide while inside the apartment,  and that goes for the bathroom's as well!!!!   That bathroom at the end of the hall in B2 can hide 4 or 5 people in it by the toilet alone!!!

• Upvote 1