Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

Hay un tipo en otro sitio que estaba convencido de que en el lavadero había un cuarto secreto de control que estaba llena de personal de RLC y también una entrada secreta y salida del edificio. Él era absolutamente inflexible 

That shows how little you know about the floors, because in little more than 4 square meters, I do not think they reach 5 square meters, few people could get in, and that being generous in measures. In the little room there are more things for the girls, like the traveling suitcases or the ironing board or the washing machine ...
But it is true that in this room have had sexual relations (even to our regret, girls are hidden from the cameras), and that you know.
She also knows that when girls do not want to be heard, either on their own initiative or by higher orders, the girls go to the laundry.
It's more if this was Big Brother, that would be the confessional.

1 hour ago, wathou said:

Creo que las levas baclony ser casi inútil, Poeple hechos dieron cuenta de que el cuarto de lavado no es probablemente un lugar orgía ^^' y que probablemente sólo lavar su ropa en ella! :PAG

The balcony chambers will be as useless as you want to see them ...
That something happened on the balconies, RLC customers in B2 did not see it, why? Just because there were no cameras. It is true that I do not expect the girls to do the same on the balcony as in their rooms, but remember that the previous summer, there were many exits to the balcony, very suspicious, Opportunities to see interesting things, there were, of that have no doubt . Topless girl on the balcony, hot boy and girl going out to the balcony ... drunken girls on the balcony ... and sure I left things ...
Like everything, people also want their privacy (which I do not understand when just the people who appear in the cameras is because it sells their privacy, but this is only my opinion)
And I put the current example ... I do not follow Kitty, but I have seen his house sometime, and oh, surprise! In Kitty's room in front of her bed there is a blind place that the cameras do not pick up ... and I have seen her change clothes right there ... she does not know that fact? Everyone who thinks what he wants, I think if he knows that place. People are not stupid.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Redmaxx said:

Me acabo de volver de China, beben agua caliente también. Puede tener algo que ver con el agua del grifo no es potable y tienen que utilizar las pequeñas calderas a desinfectar. La única chica me dijo que es una bebida de dieta. 

The tap water is totally drinkable. In fact they drink from an auxiliary tap that if it has not broken or has not replaced the filters belongs to a water filtration system by osmosis.
In Barcelona, water is perfectly safe for human consumption.

I don't know what is wrong with Belle , but she's so different than her first time here ... so quiet , doesn't do anything, no parties, etc... but always on her cell again ... what a disappointment for me ... was so glad to see her coming back but ... :-( 

3 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

I am still going to watch her obviously but then I have a one track mind LOL.

BTW RLC by the return of Nora and Irma gave a clear message that the stakes were being upped and with professional cam girls like Michelle and Jess and top glamour models like Angel they knew that people just are not going to accept the Kami and Kristy looking pretty in their underwear with some faux lesbian undertones era any more and those 2 have moved on a great deal as well.

They still get a lot of love despite having dropped in popularity because of their away time but when they aren't on holiday they and the circle of friends do provide entertainment.

The girls employed during the party era were more hardcore than before but I doubt if even their employees new just how well that would work.

glamour model?

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

I don't know what is wrong with Belle , but she's so different than her first time here ... so quiet , doesn't do anything, no parties, etc... but always on her cell again ... what a disappointment for me ... was so glad to see her coming back but ... :-( 

During the Alex era we had 3 good dances but since then she's just interested in going out.

I didn't have a problem with her going to B1 and remaining clothed but after she lay fully dressed with Irma and then Stella, she went out to the swingers' club and thinking back on that, it does seem rather unfair. Alex will have paid for her to go in and maybe she did nothing but I have no doubt she wasn't fully dressed.