Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, Noldus said:

0217 Belle and Gina left

Should by some miracle Belle suddenly break her character of the last few days and decide to give us a sexy naked dance she'll now have to consider Gina. Just had a terrible thought, what if the new girl in B2 will be Jasmin :huh:. Well at least Ben will be very happy.

There are guys here who will put together a much better post than I can for Irma, no names mentioned ( Ben...:biggrin: ) so all I'll say now, just in case I miss you UM tomorrow lovely Irma, is thank you for everything you've ever brought to RLC. You are an absolutely lovely girl who has her head screwed on right and you'll achieve everything you set out to achieve. Stay healthy and happy and the very best of luck in whatever you do...

Lots of Love

Naga.:heart:

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Should by some miracle Belle suddenly break her character of the last few days and decide to give us a sexy naked dance she'll now have to consider Gina. Just had a terrible thought, what if the new girl in B2 will be Jasmin :huh:. Well at least Ben will be very happy.

and the RIDE HER :heart:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

me too :exclamation: she was a beauty

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I would welcome Jasmin back with absolutely open arms, but I doubt she'll ever return.

• Upvote 1

Irma I see it's time for you to go. It's been a pleasure to see you again. Take care of you and have a safe trip home. And should the fates be kind we will see you again.

Be Safe....Be Well....And Above All Be Happy.

306639.gif

• Upvote 3