Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

So why didn't she get together with Belle at B2? She saw Belle do it I think - she certainly heard her but like I said I had grown very tired of The Twins and Gina by association and I'm very glad the Twins probably won't visit B2 now. Sadly Belle is way over dressed again as she almost always has been in the evenings during this stay.

On the score your guess is as good as mine.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

She knows Belle and is mixing nicely with the very friendly Angel so this a great start and, as they say in the North East, she's a very tidy boiler...:biggrin:

Actually, it seams as if this three girls are a good fit. ... Lets hope, they are also open minded and make this apartment life. ... :) ... Lets wait and see. 

It's almost like Belle has told her about the cushion thing. Someone gave her the idea while she was at B2 during the party era. Later at B1 she was naked with the cushion hiding her pussy when another party girl sat down on the couch. Bell took the cushion of for a second demonstrating what it could do but sadly her pussy wasn't spread.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

They might have a pillow fight later...winner gets to keep it...:dodgy:

On sushi tonight Belle and Stella did have a cushion tug-o-war in front of the guy who shagged Stella time and time again - not as often as Kristy's been shagged in a 12 hour period.

Belle secret texting on the toilet.