Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, wathou said:

Can't share personal information on the forum, i'm amazed that mods let poeple used his name. I guess the rule only apply for the girls not the guests ^^'

Most people use the real names for K&K guests

• Upvote 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Did you see Rosie rub Belle's pussy in the shower. Surely now we may get some action between these 2 or at least naked sexy dancing if they ever stay in.

if they keep up at this rate in a week they'll probably be too tired and will have a night in xD

• Upvote 2

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Did you see Rosie rub Belle's pussy in the shower. Surely now we may get some action between these 2 or at least naked sexy dancing if they ever stay in.

they set this forum on fire in few weeks ;-), i see the action why i say that ;-) 

competition in the air with Lia, Mia and Gina :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, wathou said:

Can't share personal information on the forum, i'm amazed that mods let poeple used his name. I guess the rule only apply for the girls not the guests ^^'

A site that you have to share with the rest of the world is nothing private!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

they set this forum on fire in few weeks ;-), i see the action why i say that ;-) 

competition in the air with Lia, Mia and Gina :biggrin:

No competition if Belle starts it's over.

So close to perfection. A little wider please My Belle

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

They might have to make that a week in...:dodgy:

Well there may be something keeping her up :dodgy: - yes it's my adoration of Barca's sexiest creature. Legs apart pointing at the camera and I still can't see anything. Probably better if she was on her back and that's not something I normally say