Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, trich6487 said:

Is Gina rolling a joint right now?

That or just cigarettes. I'm sure the majority of people on this forum will think it's joints.

3 minutes ago, Spoon said:

That or just cigarettes. I'm sure the majority of people on this forum will think it's joints.

i never used a roling machine to roll a joint or know/saw anyone do that + she is using small rolling paper defently not a joint ^^'

even if they could really use some :p

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

Did you notice how Belle went in to wake up Angie when they all arrived as if asking her permission possibly. I wonder if she will be taking over Irma's role as the Organiser? 

Yeh that's what it looked like to me. Angel was fine about it as I think was getting up anyway for work...I can't see Angel being an organiser because she doesn't get involved that much and her scene wouldn't be there's IMO...That was a classic example this morning. It was a weird scenario, but Angel pretty much kept out of it...But she has a good experienced head on her shoulders, so she could certainly fit the role of the responsible one...:cool: