Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

29 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

It's WEDNESDAY night ..............................no Irma, so.........no party, no sex , no nothing !!!

... lets be honest ... with irma, it was almost the same (expect this few very strange sex shows she and Stella had performed). 

It was girls as Nora and Nicole that made this apartment life in the beginning of this year. As there were gone, the apartments also lost there life. 

34 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

It's WEDNESDAY night ..............................no Irma, so.........no party, no sex , no nothing !!!

they bougth clay yesterday probably another pottery nigh, it's going to be amazing ! :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, wathou said:

That's true but one thing i don't think is happening is Dj & his friend banging the girls, if it was just belle & rose i would have say yhea probably but angel having a boyfriend and she seems quiete in love with him so ... or unless when angel was crying a couple days ago was because her bf broke up with her but i don't think so since she is as much on her phone as she was before. So what they are doing between 3 & 5:30 it's a mystery like a lot of shit on rlc xD

And i agree B-2 And B-1 are just hilarious / sad, it's even worst than when b1 opened at least back then the girls didn't go out everynight & didn't came back at 5 to 7 am to sleep the day off xD

I don't think they're shagging either Wath.. Angel looked in total control last night, was friendly enough , but didn't indicate for once she has any sort of intimacy with these 2. I think Angel might have been crying over the terrorist attack in St Petersburg...The timing seemed to coincide as far as I could see...

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You might be right about something happening outside the apt, but to me there was nothing in the body language of the girls to suggest this. They might have just been to an after the event private party...A few pecks on the cheek when leaving, different from the previous time, and the look on Belle's face suggested they were glad they left...IMO of course...::)

The club I have heard closes at 3:30. The DJ will wind down and move his equipment. They arrive last time at a time Belle has arrived a couple of times before. When they came in at 7.30 though with Angel not with them, maybe something happened before they came to the apartment but we don't know. Just the passion of the kisses especially between DJ and Belle made me think. I am pretty sure nothing happened last night with Angel as chaperone.

• Upvote 1

I love her Rosie's gesturing on the phone as she talks - they can't see you. She's finding it amusing though.

Oh Belle's door is shut ... I just assumed earlier that it was open because it often is.

Shall we be kind to Rosie and just say she saw the ice cream for sale on the way back from her walk but had no money with her so she popped back out to buy the ice cream after she had collected money from the apartment. Just to avoid any derogatory speculation on where she might have been on her walk and who she might have met :cool:

• Upvote 2

il y a une heure, wathou a dit :

daccord verser b1 b2 un Mais "taquine" personnellement je penses c'est plus vide Que l'ONU d'un salon òû Endroit de + un bellezza verser Endroit dormir: P 

et je t'encourage à un e-Envoyé Envoyer à un RLC si te as de traduction Besoin moi par le Envoie mp ^^ »

a tu recu mon message?

10 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Shall we be kind to Rosie and just say she saw the ice cream for sale on the way back from her walk but had no money with her so she popped back out to buy the ice cream after she had collected money from the apartment. Just to avoid any derogatory speculation on where she might have been on her walk and who she might have met :cool:

Sounds like a very feasible story to me Happy...:cool:

29 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

She does look as though she likes her ice-cream.

Who doesn't :cool:

10 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I don't know why any speculation about her walk would need to be derogatory, surely she's free to meet and walk with whoever she pleases?

• Upvote 5