Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, DES7469 said:

I think the whole DJ thing is being blown way out of proportion. Welcome to CC..Conspiracy Central.:dodgy:

Agreed. He's a rich, well-known and good-looking guy. Girls want to hang out with him. Shocker!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Agreed. He's a rich, well-known and good-looking guy. Girls want to hang out with him. Shocker!

But still the mystery of the Roses. I'd like to know what's being blown out of proportion? We still have explain the fact that Belle is still here?

36 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

Genuinely surprised with what (L/M)ia was able to make. I was expecting her to make a ball shaped paperweight, but she made something that actually resembles an animal. Kudos to her.

the next entertainment will be the girls using the body paint to paint their clay creations :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

now the girls of these apartments compared to the nude reached the maximum, the next step may be to see a colonoscopy, if I detached a moment RLC customer Thank God he is not the father of these girls, they make a very squalid life

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

now the girls of these apartments compared to the nude reached the maximum, the next step may be to see a colonoscopy, if I detached a moment RLC customer Thank God he is not the father of these girls, they make a very squalid life

Why are you here, you judgemental hypocritical twerp?

• Upvote 2